AZ Barbeque.com

Quick Newport Flat Iron for Primary 2012 Results

Discussion started on

WagYu-r Tail

I know it's a stretch from New Hampshire to Newport, but who's to say what inspires you to cook every night.  Last night was chicken fajitas, and I felt like treating myself to a phenomenal steak.  So, I just pulled out two Newport Prime Flat Irons.  I'm going to just dust them with a bit of spice and a little salt and pepper.  Then off to the grill after it gets to room temp.  Doing an Arugula salad, with chunky bacon bits and mandarin orange slices as a base, fried okra, and homemade mashed potatoes w/gravy.  I know it's not a 12 hour smoked rack, but it's the closest I can get to on short notice for a Tuesday which holds no other joy.  Happy Tuesday everyone. 
#1 - March 06, 2012, 06:44:56 pm
Attachments:

bearbonez

Look a sight better than the the anemic flat irons I have seen here. Not every thing in TX is bigger, would take about 10 flat irons to make a serving.
Cant wait to see the finished results.
#2 - March 08, 2012, 06:32:38 pm
David "Bear" Nunley

Cornbred

I know it's a stretch from New Hampshire to Newport, but who's to say what inspires you to cook every night.  Last night was chicken fajitas, and I felt like treating myself to a phenomenal steak.  So, I just pulled out two Newport Prime Flat Irons.  I'm going to just dust them with a bit of spice and a little salt and pepper.  Then off to the grill after it gets to room temp.  Doing an Arugula salad, with chunky bacon bits and mandarin orange slices as a base, fried okra, and homemade mashed potatoes w/gravy.  I know it's not a 12 hour smoked rack, but it's the closest I can get to on short notice for a Tuesday which holds no other joy.  Happy Tuesday everyone. 

Great Pics!!! Please explain!
#3 - March 23, 2012, 10:41:05 pm

Send this topic Print

Members: