AZ Barbeque.com

Arizona Teams heading to Viejas

Discussion started on

desertdog

I would like to wish all of our Arizona teams the best of luck this weekend over in Viejas.  It looks like they have about 50 teams competing, so our guys better bring their A game!

I am still hoping to make it over as well to catch up with some of my California friends who will also be competing.  Maybe we will see you all at the Friday night potluck!

#1 - October 12, 2009, 10:31:32 am
Pitmaster for Ship of Fools, er...Major Woody's BBQ Team
Beer Ambassador -currently doing research in assorted Bavarian Villages

jmcrig

Good Luck to all the AZ Teams. Go Get Them
#2 - October 12, 2009, 10:45:47 am

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Good Luck to all of the teams going including our AZ teams..  Have a great time.  Can't wait to see the photos..  ;)
#3 - October 12, 2009, 11:58:01 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

desertdog

As usual, they will be having a friday Night Potluck a half hour after the cooks meeting, so bring something good! 

Harry will not be there, so someone is going to have to step up with some Prawns in Jack Daniels Beurre Blanc Sauce with Marinated Artichokes and Sun-Dried Tomatoes over Black Calamari Ink Pasta, OR Thai Red Chicken Curry with Mango and Mint with Kaffir-Lime Scented Steamed Jasmine Rice, OR Soy Asian Pear Marinated Grilled Korean-Style Short-Rib w Valinda Onion and Cherry Tomato Relish, OR Farmer's Market Vegetable Papillotte with 25-year-old aged Balsamic vinegar Aceto Gran Reserva 25 Balsamico Villa Bellentani.......or something similar.  ???

And a freindly reminder to you wild Arizona teams.....ESPECIALLY the McFreakinboos......Quite time is 11 PM!  Strictly enforced!  Those Californian teams need their beauty sleep (Boy DO they need their beauty sleep!)    :angel:

#4 - October 13, 2009, 03:45:16 pm

Jaybird

As usual, they will be having a friday Night Potluck a half hour after the cooks meeting, so bring something good!  

Harry will not be there, so someone is going to have to step up with some Prawns in Jack Daniels Beurre Blanc Sauce with Marinated Artichokes and Sun-Dried Tomatoes over Black Calamari Ink Pasta, OR Thai Red Chicken Curry with Mango and Mint with Kaffir-Lime Scented Steamed Jasmine Rice, OR Soy Asian Pear Marinated Grilled Korean-Style Short-Rib w Valinda Onion and Cherry Tomato Relish, OR Farmer's Market Vegetable Papillotte with 25-year-old aged Balsamic vinegar Aceto Gran Reserva 25 Balsamico Villa Bellentani.......or something similar.  ???

And a freindly reminder to you wild Arizona teams.....ESPECIALLY the McFreakinboos......Quite time is 11 PM!  Strictly enforced!  Those Californian teams need their beauty sleep (Boy DO they need their beauty sleep!)    :angel: 

I would bring all that but all I know is English and I only understand about 5 of those words.

#5 - October 13, 2009, 03:56:35 pm
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 04:00:09 pm by Mike (AZBarbeque) »

ron b

New!
1.jack daniels 2.jack daniels 3.jack daniels 4.jack daniels 5. jack daniels.. jay im with  u  :o not  sure about the rest,

O0 O0
#6 - October 13, 2009, 04:06:40 pm
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 04:37:20 pm by ron b »
wwww.jncentertainmentservices.com

desertdog

Like the MNF game last night.  Hell, half the time I couldn't understand what the refs were saying!
#7 - October 13, 2009, 04:28:37 pm

Members: