AZ Barbeque.com

Air compressor tanks

Discussion started on

t_ray_g

Does anyone now where to get a hookup for used air compressor tanks on a regular basis?

By the way first time post but been lurking for a while. Great forum!
#1 - December 07, 2010, 01:08:21 pm

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Hey Tony, welcome to the site & posting, great to see you finally on the post count.

As for the used compressors, I would contact some Air Compressor companies to see what they do with their used ones.  I would also suggest checking out Craigslist, a lot of times, you can find items on there that are hard to come by.

Look forward to seeing you post more and hope to meet you soon out at some of our great events.

WELCOME!!

Mike
#2 - December 08, 2010, 12:27:11 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Otis857

I have an old one now that's just sitting around that I will let go for lower than dirt cheap. It's 20" x 60" and too old to be re-certified. I Was going to wait til scrap metal prices went back up, but Im sure the wife would love to see it gone. Plus, who knows how long scrap metal will stay low. All I need off it is the compressor mounting plate. Let me know if you're interested,

Mike
#3 - December 13, 2010, 01:53:28 pm
Mike
Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most.

t_ray_g

Mike, thanks for the tank. i will get the plate cut off and back to you. I will post pics of this one as I go also. Thanks again.
#4 - December 17, 2010, 10:44:57 pm

Crash

Very cool to see that, once again, the AZ BBQ members come through for each other.
#5 - December 18, 2010, 02:35:28 am
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

Otis857

Hi Tony, Now that the Holidays are done, have you started on the smoker? Im curious to see how this one comes out.
#6 - January 20, 2011, 05:58:42 am
Mike
Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most.

t_ray_g

Mike, I have not. It has been so crazy for my family and I lately I havent gotten to do anything. i planned to cut the mount of this weekend lord willing I find time.

I will definetly let you know when I finally do get started.
#7 - January 20, 2011, 12:43:35 pm

Members: