AZ Barbeque.com

Yet another New guy in Phoenix

Discussion started on

chef2575

Hey Joe,

I also live in Phoenix near cave Creek and Pinnacle Peak. I am a chef for the past 23 years. I have been told that I make great barbeque my sauce is kick ass if I do say so myself. I too have never cooked barbecue in a competition but would like to get started. I work a lot and don't have too much free time but am tired of working my you no what off and not enjoying my cooking like I used to. Send me a response with a contact number and I would love to chat and see if we would make a good team. By the way I have cooked in competitions and on the news several times and I have been on foodies on the go.
#1 - November 23, 2011, 11:41:04 am

chef2575

Hi, I would like to get started in the barbeque competion world. I have 20+ years in the culinary world. I make some awesome barbeque. I am very down to earth about my cooking but have always been told I should market my barbeque especially the sauce. I am looking for some people who already have a team or would like to form one. I have a lot of knowledge about preparing barbeque but not a lot of time. Would like to combine my cooking skills with someone who has time and the drive to create great memories and a great team. I am also open to joining an established team that could teach me the ropes and I can share my strength's. 
#2 - November 23, 2011, 11:53:34 am

IRONHORSE BBQ

Hi Robert sounds like you bring a lot to the table, welcome to this site we have a lot of good people very friendly and willing to help
again welcome.

Marv
#3 - November 23, 2011, 12:06:56 pm

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

Welcome aboard Robert. Glad to meet you. Enjoy the site
#4 - November 23, 2011, 12:09:06 pm
Gizzy's Q'N Crew......"FANG" Tastic BBQ
Brinkman Pitmaster Deluxe
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

toys4dlr

Welcome, if you are ever up in Anthem stop by Q-To-U-BBQ.  See how competition cooking got us into the restaurant business.  We are crazy   :-X   ;D
#5 - November 23, 2011, 01:32:38 pm
Toys 4 BBQ'N
Competition BBQ Team - Anthem, Arizona

Comfort is King with our team

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ
North Valley Magazine's Reader's Choice Best BBQ for 2010 and 2011

ShermanBBQ

Welcome and enjoy!
#6 - November 25, 2011, 11:02:40 pm

Crash

Great to have you here....welcome. 

I can also attest that toys4dlr is indeed crazy....but he and his wife still have the best Que in the valley.
#7 - November 26, 2011, 01:14:04 am
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

Members: