AZ Barbeque.com

Woo Hoo, now this is BBQ (newbie here)

Discussion started on

BOWNELK

My name is Bret and I live in Gilbert. I have been backyard BBQ'in (slow smoke that is) for about 20 years. I am always lookin for a reason to smoke up a big ole brisket or some tasty ribs, maybe even a chicken morsel. I learned the trade in South Carolina many moons back and I am always looking to learn more from all of you experienced Qers out there. This looks like a great site and I look forward to learning and talking with ya'll.
#1 - June 22, 2011, 09:00:54 am

Mark

Welcome, Bret. This is a great group and you'll find plenty of opportunities learn new stuff as well as impart some of your knowledge coming from a BBQ mecca like SC. ;D
#2 - June 22, 2011, 10:17:21 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Rob P

Welcome Bret! I look forward to showing up uninvited to one of your BBQ's neighbor!

just kidding... kind of...

the people here know waaay to much about BBQ.... but thats a good thing :)
#3 - June 22, 2011, 10:43:56 am

azkitch

And there's always something to learn! Just yesterday, I smoked my first meat loaves. And they were wonderful!
#4 - June 22, 2011, 12:48:48 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

Rob P

And there's always something to learn! Just yesterday, I smoked my first meat loaves. And they were wonderful!

AJ's sells meatloaf cupcakes in their meat section... I got all tingly when i saw that
#5 - June 22, 2011, 12:50:49 pm

azkitch

I very nearly busted some of the meat loaf up to toss in with the breakfast gravy mess I made today. But I wanted to taste the Dizzy Pig Swamp Venom we put into it...unfortunately, we erred on the side of not enough...
#6 - June 22, 2011, 01:04:24 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

Members: