AZ Barbeque.com

New From Mesa

Discussion started on

bskinner

Hi I am Brent Skinner I signed on a few years ago but have never taken the time to introduce myself. I am a native born in Safford, grew up in Willcox, and currently live in Mesa. I started doing BBQ for events about 5 years ago as Brent's Western BBQ and have been doing backyard BBQ for about 15 yrs. I had to slow down doing events because of my employment I am a copper miner and now have limited weekends off. I drive the largest made truck in the world with a payload capacity of 400 tons. My wife is Helen from Holbrook, AZ We have 6 children and 20 grandchildren. We just did our first competition at Queencreek and thanks to Kevin of Major Woody's for his help we were abble to avoid coming in DAL.
 Thanks
Brent
#1 - October 24, 2010, 10:52:28 am
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 10:20:26 pm by Mike (AZBarbeque) »
Brent

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Hey Brent, great to have you on here.  Glad you signed up.

It was great seeing you and your team out at the Queencreek event, sorry I didn't get by to chat with you.  Glad to hear you had a great time out there.

Hope to see you out at more of our great upcoming events.

Jump on in and enjoy the site, we have a lot of great discussions & BBQers on here.

Look forward to meeting you soon out at another event.

WELCOME!!

Mike
#2 - October 24, 2010, 10:22:26 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

AzQer

Welcome to the club Brent glad you found us, pull up a log and enjoy
#3 - October 25, 2010, 06:33:07 am
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

azkitch

WELCOME! Maybe we can hold a competition in your truck sometime...You've GOTTA post some pics of that thing!

Better yet, I'd love to see that thing going down Bell Road from about 67th Avenue...Yes, I know it'd destroy everything...That'd be the point! Just save In 'n' Out.
 ::)
#4 - October 26, 2010, 07:38:52 pm
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 07:40:55 pm by azkitch »
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

Members: