AZ Barbeque.com

new to site

Discussion started on

Brian D

Hello all,
I am addicted to BBQ, I grill or smoke something 2 -3 times every week for as long as I can remember. It started out as a casual thing and now I plan my cooks days in advance. Started like most cooking for friends and family. I built a BBQ trailer for NASCAR :) events then did a few big neighborhood block parties and company functions. I just like cooking for people and have had great feedback. I have done some research on competitions and would like to try it. All the people involved seem super nice and I will be looking for some advice and information from this site.

Thanks in advance for the help!
#1 - July 06, 2013, 10:31:41 am

rgomez99 (Glazed and Confused in Gilbert)

Welcome to the site. Feel free to post up pictures of your cooks and ask questions. There are a lot of great people on this site that will help you with backyard BBQ or Competition BBQ. I look forward to see you out at a future event.
#2 - July 06, 2013, 01:05:17 pm
GMG Daniel Boone Pellet Smoker
GMG Jim Bowie Pellet Smoker
GMG Davy Crockett Pellet Smoker

Club Ambassador
robert@azbarbecue.com

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Welcome Brian, great to have you on here.  Hope you enjoy the site, there are lots of great discussions & topics on here.

We look forward to seeing you online here as well as out at some of our great events.

We have the 2nd Annual Out of the Ashes BBQ comp coming up in September.  There is still time to register during the Early Bird pricing.  Would love to see you & your team out there.

WELCOME!!
#3 - July 06, 2013, 01:39:59 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

Welcome aboard Brian. Enjoy the site
#4 - July 06, 2013, 01:58:11 pm
Gizzy's Q'N Crew......"FANG" Tastic BBQ
Brinkman Pitmaster Deluxe
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

IRONHORSE BBQ

Welcome Brian you seem to be very inspired with the whole thing as are the rest of us
again welcome and carry on well into the future.

Marv
#5 - July 06, 2013, 07:59:18 pm

Members: