AZ Barbeque.com

New Guy from Phoenix

Discussion started on

BiggsBBQ

Hi just wanted to introduce my self.  My Name is Courtney everyone that knows me calls me Bigg Cee.  I have been BBQing for a long time and only been smoking for about 5 years.  I'm so hooked that i'm looking to get something bigger then what i have.  I have a Brinkmann Gourmet Smoker that was a gift a few years ago.  Now i want a lang 60 or something like it.  You know how family and friends tell you that you have good bbq.  Well I had a guy that did not know me ask to do a party for him..after thanking him but not having a way to do the party i took him no.  After that i got to thinking..maybe im on to something.  I would love to do a comp or a cook off.   Here are some of the things i have smoked in the last few months. 
#1 - May 29, 2011, 10:19:05 pm

BiggsBBQ

Can not up load pictures..anyone please help
#2 - May 29, 2011, 10:20:00 pm

azkitch

Welcome to the forum, love having fresh 'faces' here. Pics are pretty easy...you can practice using the modify button, and change what doesn't work, up to deleting the experimentations, leaving a good post. General discussions has a 'pinned' topic about posting pics. Follow THIS LINK
#3 - May 30, 2011, 12:07:08 am
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

BiggsBBQ

Thanks  here is the link with the Pictures.  I hope to meet some of you soon.   http://s1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee444/BiggsCee442/
#4 - May 30, 2011, 12:59:02 am

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Welcome to the club/site, great to have you here.  Glad you found us.

Thanks for the pictures link.

The best way to post pictures is to copy the IMG line from Photobucket & paste it into the topic where you want the photos.. 

We look forward to seeing you online here more and hope to meet you soon out at some of our great events.

WELCOME!!

Mike
#5 - May 30, 2011, 01:09:24 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Members: