AZ Barbeque.com

lounger cookin g

Discussion started on

Lounger Cooking Co.

Let's start this off right.  Not all BBQ culinary chef's are fat.  I'm just short for my weight.  It's not my fault I'm only 6'2".   I have a few years of competitions and have been cooking/smoking since I was a teenager smoking a batch of maple glazed fresh caught salmon fillets.  I'm trying to get up to Sun City this weekend while the significant other is walking 60 miles for Susan G Komen foundation in PHX.  My team wants to compete in the havaq competition in Feb.  So I wanted to check out the flavor profiles your local judges enjoy without asking or offending the talents of the other competitors.  That's enough typing for now.
#1 - November 03, 2010, 08:50:00 pm

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Hey Dennis, welcome to the club/site, great to have you here.

We have a lot of great BBQers on here and lots of great Discussions, so jump on in and enjoy.

Look forward to seeing you online here sharing your BBQing exploits with us and hope to meet you soon out at some of our great events.

You should try to come out to our big event next weekend, it is our longest running BBQ comp here in AZ and certainly one of our funnest.

WELCOME!!

Mike
#2 - November 03, 2010, 09:06:28 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

RudedoggAZ

Welcome to the site, Enjoy!!! See ya out there...
#3 - November 03, 2010, 09:51:47 pm

AzQer

Dennis welcome to the club. We look forward to hearing from the true professional cooks side of BBQ. Post up picks also we love food pics
#4 - November 04, 2010, 06:48:40 am
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

azkitch

Welcome to the site, Dennis. I hope you made it to the competition!
#5 - November 14, 2010, 08:43:11 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

Members: