AZ Barbeque.com

Hello

Discussion started on

vwwelder

Found this web site by looking for bbq events in az. So far so good ! Been back yard bbqing for awhile and have burt more than i've ate I'm sure! Any why looking forward to learning more about real bbq. Tahnks for the great site !
#1 - January 18, 2010, 01:09:58 pm

AzJohnnyC

Welcome, glad you found us.
#2 - January 18, 2010, 01:14:49 pm
Whiskey Business BBQ
WWW.Facebook.com/whiskeybusinessbbq

Weber 22-1/2 Silver
Twin Pro Q Excel 20s
Lang 84 Deluxe

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Welcome Randy, glad you found us.  We do have a great group of BBQers here and lots of fun events.

Look forward to seeing some posts of your BBQing exploits.  Make sure to take pictures, we LOVE pictures here.

Hope to meet you soon out at some of our great events.

Welcome!!

Mike
#3 - January 18, 2010, 01:18:14 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

azkitch

Glad you've joined the forum, Randy. After 2+ years, I've finally tipped the scales the other way. My hardest lesson has always been LESS WOOD IN THE FIRE. I had a Brinkmann electric temporarily, and you use a bunch of pretty small chunks. When I got the offset, I used a couple large pieces, and was rewarded for my efforts by creosote--nasty, bitter, tongue numbing ick. Just a couple weeks ago, I saw a hint by champ competitor who said "Try to undersmoke your meat".
OK. All that done, what part of the valley do you call home? Post pictures, we love 'em! There's a tutorial here...
http://www.azbarbeque.com/forums/general-discussions/posting-pictures-t2946/
#4 - January 18, 2010, 07:49:37 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

KidCurry

Welcome!
#5 - January 18, 2010, 07:58:08 pm
KidCurry@AZBarbeque.com
KCBS CBJ
Mike boils his ribs....pass it on.

AzQer

Welcome to the club if comps are what you are looking for you came to the right place for sure. Pull up a log and enjoy
#6 - January 19, 2010, 07:50:57 am
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

Members: