AZ Barbeque.com

Hello from Mikel in MD

Discussion started on

MikelMD

Hey,

I am new to the BBQ forum scene, but many years of BBQ'ing experience.  Over the past 7 years, I have built a pig roaster, BBQ'ed, smoked and CharBQ'ed and I have loved every minute of it.  Will post some videos and pix in the future.  This year, I started to experiment w/ spices, rubs and sauces (my boys were the hold-outs!). Looking forward to learning and growing!
#1 - December 01, 2011, 11:34:27 am

AZWildcat

Welcome....welcome. Jump in anywhere you'd like. Love to hear your experiences and advice, and don't hesitate to ask anything.
#2 - December 01, 2011, 01:28:41 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

IRONHORSE BBQ

Welcome Mikel enjoy the site, there is lots of interesting info and knowledge.

Marv 
#3 - December 01, 2011, 03:17:35 pm

Mark

Great to have a voice from the mid-Atlantic on board, Mikel. Welcome! ;D
#4 - December 01, 2011, 03:34:32 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

azkitch

Welcome aboard. They've had a Mid Atlantic voice on here for 4 years...I grew up in Montgomery County, out in White Oak area, if you're familiar. I have tried nearly all in the Dizzy Pig line-Chris Capell, the man behind that, is from Laurel. And I had some of Todd's original Dirt, and I was planning on selling his line in my store before the building I was in closed up. And Pork Barrel BBQ just opened their restaurant in Alexandria.
Anyway, welcome aboard, and we're looking forward to some of your tales of the east coast...
Kitch
#5 - December 01, 2011, 10:36:28 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

Members: