AZ Barbeque.com

Hello from Chandler

Discussion started on

AzMiFan

Hello Everyone...

Newbie here from Chandler.  I've been smoking using a Bradley for about a year now with good success.  Looking for tips and tricks to expand my abilities.  Does anyone else here smoke using a Bradley? 

I'm interested in joining a BBQ team as well... anyone tell me the best way to hook up with a team?

Thanks,
Jeff
#1 - March 30, 2011, 08:32:59 am

AZWildcat

Best way to hook up with a team is to get active on here, learn some stuff and make some friends. Tons of friendly people on here, that's for sure. Mike does some great low cost competitions, check into those too. I don't own a Bradley, but i'm sure someone will chime in. Great having you here, don't be afraid to ask questions or even share advice or experiences too!
#2 - March 30, 2011, 10:09:22 am
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

richoso12

Hello Jeff, and welcome to the AZBBQ club. You should get some good feedback on the use of a Bradley. It's all good my friend.
#3 - March 30, 2011, 11:02:59 am
GOSM big block, Weber 22.5 in one touch, AMZN cold smoker. I Grow NM Heritage 6-4, NM Jalmundo, NM Vaquero, Poblano,Serrano Tampiqueno. Habaneros are Orange, Antilla, Bondo Ma Jacque, and Red Savina. I use mesquite, cherry, apple, alder, and red oak chunks.

AzQer

Hello Jeff glad you found us now pull up a log and enjoy
#4 - March 30, 2011, 02:56:03 pm
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

azkitch

Welcome aboard. First tip. Don't use a laptop in front of your desktop display. You keep grabbing the wrong keyboard and mouse!
#5 - March 30, 2011, 08:49:08 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

Crash

Best way to hook up with a team is to get active on here, learn some stuff and make some friends. Tons of friendly people on here, that's for sure. Mike does some great low cost competitions, check into those too. I don't own a Bradley, but i'm sure someone will chime in. Great having you here, don't be afraid to ask questions or even share advice or experiences too!
Welcome Jeff.  Dan pretty much nailed it, and I 100% agree with what he said in his first sentence.

Best of luck.
#6 - March 30, 2011, 11:53:52 pm
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

KidCurry

Welcome!
#7 - March 31, 2011, 07:57:58 am
KidCurry@AZBarbeque.com
KCBS CBJ
Mike boils his ribs....pass it on.

NOVYQUE

Welcome! Glad to have you on board. Look forward to hearing/ seeing some of your smoking events. Post away and you will be surprised at the feedback you get.
#8 - March 31, 2011, 10:04:40 am
Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5"
Weber Smokey Mountain 22.5"
Chandler, AZ

BCS CBJ

Members: