AZ Barbeque.com

Hello from 29 Palms

Discussion started on

Rob Albach

I'm in the Navy Stationed out at 29 Palms, Been Q'ing for some time now.. mostly for family, neighbors and work. I kept running out of capacity, My wife finally let me go big and I got a Meadow Creek TS120 with a BBQ42  :) last month. My First Competition was at Havasu. What a great event and great folks. My Wife had a super time as well(she's actually telling me to practice my BBQ) unheard of until now. Will make it to the Scottsdale Comp and probably Boulder NV, Will be going overseas last half of the year though. I look forward to seeing you all around.

Rob Albach
#1 - March 03, 2010, 08:54:54 pm
AZTEC BBQ
Meadow Creek TS120/BBQ42
Charbroil Offset
Weber Kettle

Crash

Welcome Rob, great to have you here.  What was your team's name out at the Havasu event?
#2 - March 03, 2010, 08:59:27 pm
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

Rob Albach

AZTEC BBQ     :)

After my home town in New Mexico.
#3 - March 03, 2010, 09:08:53 pm
AZTEC BBQ
Meadow Creek TS120/BBQ42
Charbroil Offset
Weber Kettle

RudedoggAZ

Welcome!
#4 - March 03, 2010, 09:10:34 pm

Crash

AZTEC BBQ     :)

After my home town in New Mexico.

You should be very proud of that 2nd place chicken call.  Great job!!
#5 - March 03, 2010, 09:14:29 pm
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

barbedQ

Blue and Gold forever!!!!!

Was really good to meet you at Havasu.  Hope you get that pit thermometer dialed in so we can see what you can do on those long cook meats.   

We'll look for you out on the circuit.

by the way, make sure you chain down that rig when you leave for Japan or the Grunts might strip it down to line their humvees.

#6 - March 03, 2010, 09:27:47 pm
Medium Spicewine; 2 NB Offsets; 2 WSM; 2 ProQ; 1 Peoria Cooker

KidCurry

Welcome!!
#7 - March 03, 2010, 09:36:11 pm
KidCurry@AZBarbeque.com
KCBS CBJ
Mike boils his ribs....pass it on.

Rob Albach

You should be very proud of that 2nd place chicken call.  Great job!!

Thanks, I'm still very stoked about it.

Blue and Gold forever!!!!!

Was really good to meet you at Havasu.  Hope you get that pit thermometer dialed in so we can see what you can do on those long cook meats.   

We'll look for you out on the circuit.

by the way, make sure you chain down that rig when you leave for Japan or the Grunts might strip it down to line their humvees.

Was very nice to meet you as well, Meadow Creek is going to replace the thermometer, considering that was only the 5th time I've had it fired up. I'm not so much worried about the Marines as I am about my local BBQ enthuiasist friends wanting to borrow it while I'm gone

#8 - March 03, 2010, 09:44:26 pm
AZTEC BBQ
Meadow Creek TS120/BBQ42
Charbroil Offset
Weber Kettle

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Welcome Rob & Congrats on your walk this past weekend, that's AWESOME and says a lot about your BBQ Skills.

Great to have you here on the Site, hope you enjoy it and all it has to offer.  We do have some great BBQers on here..

We certainly look forward to seeing you online here more and out at lots of our great upcoming events.

WELCOME!!

Mike
#9 - March 03, 2010, 10:41:49 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Thom Emery

Welcome Rob
Looking forward to cooking for the Marines at 29
in May
#10 - March 04, 2010, 06:56:40 am
Catering, Competition Cooking and Community Service

www.bbqthom.com

What Wood Jesus Q

azkitch

Glad you've come aboard. We're conveniently located halfway between where you are, and where you were!
Just in case you are looking for secure storage, a friend of mine used to store his $18,000 bass boat in my back yard for years without any incidents, so if you or any members with Lang, DP,or Klose cookers need to store your trailer smoker, I can handle it! :D
#11 - March 04, 2010, 07:40:17 am
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

glenntm

Welcome Rob...
#12 - March 04, 2010, 07:42:21 am

screaming pete

Chief i wont tell everyone what you told me about your chicken, it will have to be your secert ingreadiant. it was great seeing you up getting some plastic. welcome

pete
#13 - March 04, 2010, 02:01:50 pm

AzJohnnyC

Welcome! Wish I had known you were a Navy guy at Havasu, I'd have had a beer or shot with you. '87 - '91 here, USS Constellation and VS-21. Go Navy! See you in Scottsdale.
#14 - March 04, 2010, 07:53:22 pm
Whiskey Business BBQ
WWW.Facebook.com/whiskeybusinessbbq

Weber 22-1/2 Silver
Twin Pro Q Excel 20s
Lang 84 Deluxe

Rob Albach

Chief i wont tell everyone what you told me about your chicken, it will have to be your secert ingreadiant. it was great seeing you up getting some plastic. welcome

pete
Come on now Pete...no one would believe that black smoke from burnt brisket drippings was the secret ingredient. I was just lucky it happened at the end of my cook...
I really think my taste buds were malfunctioning sat morning.

Welcome! Wish I had known you were a Navy guy at Havasu, I'd have had a beer or shot with you. '87 - '91 here, USS Constellation and VS-21. Go Navy! See you in Scottsdale.
Just about 20 years now, will retire @ 22 down in San Antonio.. Look forward to seeing you @Scottsdale.
#15 - March 04, 2010, 09:24:34 pm
AZTEC BBQ
Meadow Creek TS120/BBQ42
Charbroil Offset
Weber Kettle

Members: