AZ Barbeque.com

BBQ Restaurant for sale?

Discussion started on

bbqjoe

Turn key. Comes with name, great rep, clientele, recipes, website & more. Housing on site. 3 acres to spare.
Have at it. Owner wants to retire.

Simple terms.$600k down. $100 a day for 10 years.
I need to rethink this.

eajbbq@gmail
#1 - April 10, 2012, 12:44:09 pm
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:59:48 am by bbqjoe »
Anything worth shooting once.........is worth shooting a bunch of times.

www.eatatjoesbarbecue.com

BBQCZAR

So 1 million basically ? Really ?
#2 - April 10, 2012, 07:31:48 pm
www.thebbqbullies.com
www.azvideoelectronics.com

BBQ Bullies competition barbeque team

bucaguy

sounds like you are buying lots of Blue Sky ???
#3 - April 10, 2012, 08:34:21 pm
Owner of Sin Bin BBQ and Member of Fat Man Que bbq team
Just some big heavy offset right now.

Mark

I would buy it except for those leap years when you get nailed for an extra Benjamin. 8)
#4 - April 10, 2012, 09:13:32 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

auggieaug

The website mentions free Wi-Fi at the restaurant... Didn't know that part of Arizona had electricity! :police:
#5 - April 10, 2012, 09:13:42 pm

Crash

You have a solid restaurant Joe.  I have no doubt you'll get the deal that works best for you and yours. 

Best of luck in your eventual retirement.
#6 - April 11, 2012, 12:11:07 am
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

route66

I have to agree with Crash, A fun and enjoyable restaurant I have enjoyed. I also wish you the best in your retirement. 600K is a tough down payment as I don't know anyone with that much in hand that want a job. I wish you well.
#7 - April 11, 2012, 11:55:05 pm

bbqjoe

sounds like you are buying lots of Blue Sky ???
Unfortunately, I'm not really authorized to sell the sky. :'( But a person has to start somewhere, right?
But I will point out that this has been designated as a NAFTA highway, and traffic should increase significantly as the entire stretch is widened to four lane divided highway.

You have a solid restaurant Joe.  I have no doubt you'll get the deal that works best for you and yours. 

Best of luck in your eventual retirement.
Thank you sir! We have worked very hard and long to to keep it that way.
I have to agree with Crash, A fun and enjoyable restaurant I have enjoyed. I also wish you the best in your retirement. 600K is a tough down payment as I don't know anyone with that much in hand that want a job. I wish you well.
True. But who knows...
Maybe there is some CEO somewhere who wants nothing more than to get out of the rat race, and own a little BBQ ready to go in a small town.

I would actually consider other terms like a lease or something, but I'm afraid there isn't anyone out there who would put their heart and soul into the place as much we have.
Again....Who knows?
#8 - April 12, 2012, 09:52:39 am

bucaguy

Unfortunately, I'm not really authorized to sell the sky. :'( But a person has to start somewhere, right?
But I will point out that this has been designated as a NAFTA highway, and traffic should increase significantly as the entire stretch is widened to four lane divided highway.
Thank you sir! We have worked very hard and long to to keep it that way.True. But who knows...
Maybe there is some CEO somewhere who wants nothing more than to get out of the rat race, and own a little BBQ ready to go in a small town.

I would actually consider other terms like a lease or something, but I'm afraid there isn't anyone out there who would put their heart and soul into the place as much we have.
Again....Who knows?
I you would have posted this last year I would have!! I am leasing a club up here in Iowa!! Someone will come along.. I actually have a friend I am going to send your way.. He keeps asking me if i know of any place for lease..
#9 - April 12, 2012, 01:48:48 pm
Owner of Sin Bin BBQ and Member of Fat Man Que bbq team
Just some big heavy offset right now.

bbqjoe

I you would have posted this last year I would have!! I am leasing a club up here in Iowa!! Someone will come along.. I actually have a friend I am going to send your way.. He keeps asking me if i know of any place for lease..
hey, I appreciate it.
I was probably being closer to totally silly than anything when I made this post. I realize I'd never get a million, but the Wife and I are ready to move on to other interests, and are willing to look at offers.
#10 - April 13, 2012, 12:19:52 pm

Members: