AZ Barbeque.com

Looking for a used WSM

Discussion started on

steelerzgrl

I would like to start doing my own BBQ and would like a weber smokey mountain to get my feet wet, so to speak...
I just bought a new house, so I am house poor. Can anyone help a girl out and sell her a wsm cheap ?  ;D
#1 - July 22, 2010, 12:39:37 pm

AZWildcat

Good luck to ya. I love mine, and finding a good used one is harder than Chinese arithmetic......so to say. hope someone ponies one up for ya.
#2 - July 22, 2010, 02:01:01 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

RudedoggAZ

ProQ's are always a nice option if you are looking for a good price....
#3 - July 22, 2010, 02:05:06 pm

Crash

I'd suggest looking on Craigslist several times a day.  Generally a used WSM, in good shape and at a good price rarely lasts more than an hour before it's gone.
#4 - July 22, 2010, 03:53:53 pm
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Hey Shanna, great to see you on here again and getting back into BBQing.  Good Luck on finding that WSM.  I agree that you should keep an eye on Craigslist, things pop up on there all the time.

Congrats on the new house, what side of town are you living on now??
#5 - July 22, 2010, 08:15:42 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

steelerzgrl

thanks for the great suggestions guys. i will check out craigs list.

Mike - i am in Mesa, at val vista & southern. its a 3/2 with a nice size yard, perfect for me and my girl. If you guys do any backyard get togethers, please give me a holler.
#6 - July 24, 2010, 09:47:14 pm

azmonsoon

Not used, but this looks like a smoking deal on a new WSM (pun intended) for $240.00 to your door. It looks like the sale ends on the 27th. Better hurry :)

http://www.aimtofind.com/weber-18-5-inch-smokey-mountain-cooker-pn-721001-2010-model.html?utm_source=MailingList&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Private+Weekday+Sale+04-27-10
#7 - July 26, 2010, 08:55:45 pm
One Touch Gold
Smokey Joe
Lonely Gasser
Green Mountain Grill - Daniel Boone

Members: