AZ Barbeque.com

Kingsford lump $3.50

Discussion started on

azkitch

My KMart--well, not mine, but...anyway, 35th and Greenway. They have about 8 left. Wish I had a spare 30 bucks. 10# bag $3.50. Not briquettes. The lump stuff.
#1 - October 04, 2008, 01:45:55 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

VisionQuest220

I'm not a big fan of Kingsford Charwood.  I haven't used it for a couple of years but the last time I tried a bag it sparked more than mesquite lump and imparted an unpleasant flavor.  I don't know if it's changed any since then.
#2 - October 04, 2008, 08:00:27 pm
http://www.rhythmnque.com
The All-WSM Championship Barbeque Team
2008 & 2009 CBBQA Team of the Year

azkitch

I'm not a big fan of Kingsford Charwood.  I haven't used it for a couple of years but the last time I tried a bag it sparked more than mesquite lump and imparted an unpleasant flavor.  I don't know if it's changed any since then.
Hi, Vince. I went to another site, and there you were with a resplendent WWE type belt. Was that recent? Well, it was 2008...I am continually  impressed by what you've accomplished in such a short amount of time! Anyway, Kingsford lump-may be too late to get that screamin' deal @ K-Mart, but nakedwhiz.com re-reviewed it and found that the new issue didn't spark like the older version. I think I have a bag of each. I'll find out Sunday!
dk
#3 - October 10, 2008, 11:00:43 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

Members: