AZ Barbeque.com

BBQ SMOKER TRAILER FOR SALE

Discussion started on

AZ_EMT

Thanks for looking. I have a nice BBQ SMOKER TRAILER for sale. Its made out of solid metal, so it wont rust out on you in your life time or your kids life time. The cook chamber is made out of a 250 gallon propane tank. Nice large lid with a big handle and temp gauge with a 3" or 4" face dial. The burn chamber is made out of a 40 gallon air compressor tank. The burn chamber can handle some pretty good sized logs, however I always split mine at least into 4's. It burns cleaner and that way I believe. There is also two propane burners that run the length of the cook chamber. You can grill or combo cook with smoke. The propane line is ran through the boxed frame of the trailer. The trailer itself was once a 1975 Coleman pop up tent trailer. Cut out about 22" from the rear to balance the trailer out. Trailer weighs about 1200 lbs, and is easily towed behind and vehicle with ease. The small black box houses the propane regulator and trailer light plug when not in use to keep them out of the elements. I just recently installed a new 3500 lbs axle with six lug hubs. The large black box I used for hauling wood in to for  BBQ's if I was going some where with it. I forgot to mention it has Permanent AZ PLATES, which will be transferred to you the perspective buyer.  I'd like to say that I'm motivated to sell it, however it is not a must. I'm asking $2500$ O.B.O I have many irons in the fire, and could use the space and money to finish a few of them. I'm motivated lol not desperate. I may be willing to take a partial trade for something. You just don't know until you ask. The worst I can say is no thank you. You can call or text me with any questions at 520-221-0223. I'm located in Benson, Arizona. I may be able to help with delivery. We can discuss that later. Thanks again for looking Ken. CASH IS KING.
Kenneth Kitelinger Regret Nothing; and Fear Even Less!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
#1 - February 01, 2011, 11:04:39 am

AZ_EMT

Hi guys its Ken again with the BBQ SMOKER TRAILER. I feel I have this price fair and correctly. Can you please review the add and let me know what you think. If I need to adjust the price I can. Special deal to AZBARBEQUE MEMBERS!!! Again I appreciate all your help. 520-221-0223 Ken.
#2 - February 01, 2011, 08:24:24 pm

bucaguy

If I had the cash I would be all over this.. I may have a friend who is interested though... I will let you know... Maybe I will buy a lottery ticket tonight ;D
#3 - February 04, 2011, 03:40:03 pm
Owner of Sin Bin BBQ and Member of Fat Man Que bbq team
Just some big heavy offset right now.

AZ_EMT

Remember a special deal for the member. Do you think its priced ok? I feel Im fair, Ive compared prices on ebay and othe sites and I seem to be a little lower. I just need the room back and money to finnish my other projects. Thanks. You can call me at 520-221-0223 if you have any questions
#4 - February 04, 2011, 07:18:59 pm

AZ_EMT

I'm happy to report that I have sold the BBQ SMOKER TRAILER that I had for sale. No worries though I already have plans to build another smoker. This time however it wont be on such a grand scale, it'll be a smaller push around model. Any ideas or plans would be useful. Thanks Ken
#5 - March 10, 2011, 06:39:35 am

Members: