AZ Barbeque.com

2013 Sun Devil Football

Discussion started on

RKelleyASU

Hey BBQers,

After a strong first season as head coach, Todd Graham completed the year with a win in Tucson and a win in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl. Want a cool stat? This was only the 8th time in school history that ASU has won against UofA and the bowl game in the same season. Want another? There has only been 1 other head coach to do so in his 1st year.. Frank Kush.

With a marquee schedule that includes 3 BCS teams, 2013 is full of opportunity for Sun Devil Football.

9/7 - Sacramento State
9/14 -Wisconsin (Big 10 Champion)
9/21 -at Stanford (Pac-12 Champion)
9/28 - USC
10/5 - vs. Notre Dame at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas
10/12 - Colorado
10/19 - Washington (Homecoming)
10/26 - Bye
10/31 -at Washington State
11/9 - at Utah
11/16 - Oregon State
11/23 - at UCLA
11/30 - Arizona

We are now on sale for 2013. As part of Coach Graham's initiative for an ALL-IN mentality, I want to invite everyone to come down on a personal VIP tour of Sun Devil Stadium which includes our Hall of Fame, newly renovated Football Floor, Weight Room, and Tillman Tunnel. Tours are exclusive so please contact me directly to setup a time.

Take advantage of this opportunity soon because we have an EARLY BIRD price for season tickets.

Go Devils,

Ryan Kelley
Senior Consultant
rpkelley@asu.edu
#1 - March 01, 2013, 10:21:17 am
Ryan Kelley
Senior Consultant
Sun Devil Athletics
rpkelley@asu.edu

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Count me in this year Ryan, I already sent you an e-mail.

I also want tickets to that Notre Dame game.  Let me know what you can work out.

Anyone else want to go in on tickets this year and get seats & parking passes together??
#2 - March 01, 2013, 02:31:24 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Mark

ESPN predicts that ASU will win the PAC-12 South. >:D
#3 - March 01, 2013, 03:06:41 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

AZWildcat

ESPN predicts that ASU will win the PAC-12 South. >:D
That and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee. That being said, Ryan is a top notch dude that has helped me out with tickets. I would strongly encourage you guys to use him. Rumor has it he might be a UA grad.... ::)
#4 - March 01, 2013, 04:29:57 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

Mark

That and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee.
True. I almost didn't want to post it when I first read it for fear (not reall) of jinxing them.  I applaud the UA new mantra "Shut up and work."
#5 - March 01, 2013, 06:45:12 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

RKelleyASU

That and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee. That being said, Ryan is a top notch dude that has helped me out with tickets. I would strongly encourage you guys to use him. Rumor has it he might be a UA grad.... ::)

Whoa whoa whoa Wildcat, don't make me post pictures from my graduation in Wells Fargo!

Mike.. got your email, giving you a call today. Got a few who've already reached out so we're probably going to build up a lil AZBBQ mini-section.

Mark, glad to hear you're onboard. Hopefully those predictions come through. Pac12 South should be really competitive this year but we're in a really good position to make a run for the roses!
#6 - March 04, 2013, 09:16:21 am
Ryan Kelley
Senior Consultant
Sun Devil Athletics
rpkelley@asu.edu

Crash

Who's Frank Kush?
#7 - March 04, 2013, 10:46:18 am
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

AZWildcat

Who's Frank Kush?
Isn't he the coach that physically assaulted some player? Did he actually do anything else to better the program? I must be thinking of somebody else......
#8 - March 04, 2013, 11:39:15 am
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

Wood Chuck

The only player(s)he assualted were wildcat's.  Are punters really players?
#9 - March 04, 2013, 12:43:51 pm

Bostonshayne76

Not sure if I am too late to do a Stadium tour with the fam, but I sent you an email anyway this morning Ryan. My family and I have been season ticket holders for quite a few years and I would love to be a part of pretty much ANYTHING that pertains to football. I feel bad for my ASU sales rep (Tyler Alves) because everytime we get on the phone I end up talking to him for 30 minutes about football lol.
#10 - July 17, 2013, 06:59:02 am
Shane Bouchard

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Not sure if I am too late to do a Stadium tour with the fam, but I sent you an email anyway this morning Ryan. My family and I have been season ticket holders for quite a few years and I would love to be a part of pretty much ANYTHING that pertains to football. I feel bad for my ASU sales rep (Tyler Alves) because everytime we get on the phone I end up talking to him for 30 minutes about football lol.

Shane, it would be great to tailgate with you and your family this season.  Our parking is in the Garage just south of the stadium, Top level.
#11 - July 17, 2013, 07:44:32 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Members: