AZ Barbeque.com

Pro-Q stackers for WSM

Discussion started on

skou

Guys, my boss just got 3 Pro=Q stackers for the WSM.  $24.99.  2 of them are still in un-opened boxes.  One has been opened, but the box and all the packaging is still there.

American Discount Foods.  308 S Extension, Mesa Az. (480)829-1927.  Ask for me (Steve Skouson, or David Devries.)

steve
#1 - September 02, 2010, 02:04:42 pm
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 11:07:12 am by skou »
Currently cooking with a newly built UDS,(thanks to Skouson, my brother) which is my current best smoker.  I've also got a Weber Performer, also from Sterling.  My brothers think I'm CRAZY.  (Strangely, they're right.)

skou

Guys, my boss just got 3 Pro=Q stackers for the WSM.  $24.99.  2 of them are still in un-opened boxes.  One has been opened, but the box and all the packaging is still there.

American Discount Foods.  308 S Extension, Mesa Az. (480)649-4495.  Ask for me (Steve Skouson, or David Devries.)

steve

#2 - September 03, 2010, 11:07:46 am
Currently cooking with a newly built UDS,(thanks to Skouson, my brother) which is my current best smoker.  I've also got a Weber Performer, also from Sterling.  My brothers think I'm CRAZY.  (Strangely, they're right.)

SmokeRinger

Make that TWO left...I just picked mine up this morning. Thanks for the heads up! O0

I've got the 18.5 WSM and fitment is good with the only exception being, my cap from the WSM  doesn't seat completely on one half of the barrel...This was expected since my WSM took a spill during a monsoon a few years ago and it hasn't seated flush since then.
#3 - September 03, 2010, 12:20:10 pm
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 12:46:38 pm by SmokeRinger »
Bacon is a vegetable too.

skou

Make that TWO left...I just picked mine up this morning. Thanks for the heads up! O0

I've got the 18.5 WSM and fitment is good with the only exception being, my cap from the WSM  doesn't seat completely on one half of the barrel...This was expected since my WSM took a spill during a monsoon a few years ago and it hasn't seated flush since then.

One left.

At $25, this is still a great price.

steve
#4 - December 23, 2010, 10:01:12 pm

skou

One left.

At $25, this is still a great price.

steve

Still have one left.  It's now $19.99, but no box.  It's in perfect shape, though.

Guys, if you have a WSM, and you want another level, this is what you want.

steve
#5 - February 14, 2011, 05:25:22 pm

Members: