AZ Barbeque.com

It continues

Discussion started on

Mark

I distinctly recall someone saying, "looks like you're more likely to get tetanus than bbq from that thing."

Someone said the same thing about our cooker. Except I think they said "syphllis." 8)
#16 - August 16, 2012, 11:25:33 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

smitty250

I distinctly recall someone saying, "looks like you're more likely to get tetanus than bbq from that thing."

I think that was me...
#17 - August 20, 2012, 04:40:47 pm
Loot N' Booty BBQ
2014 American Royal Invitational Chicken Champion
2014 American Royal Open Reserve Grand Champion
2016 Jack Daniels Invitational World Pork Champion
2014, 2015 and 2016 AZ BBQ Team of the Year

SWestBBQ

That is amazing. You can never have too many Q'in or grilling tools. I just got lucky too. My wife found a Weber Silver on one of our local facebook yardsale groups. She told me it was free, and she was going to go pick it up the next day.  ;D :D ;D When I got to look at it after work the next day... all I can say is WOOHOO!!! Barely used, maybe 2 or 3 times. The only problem, well it was free, is it is missing the wheel locks nuts. The little cap nuts that keep the wheels on the axle bar...LOL  ;D I love my wife. She is always looking out for me.
#18 - August 28, 2012, 01:53:14 pm
Perfect Q = Tender succulent meat with a savory rub, cooked low/slow with aromatic wood. Sauce is just another condiment.

Weber Smokey Joe, 2 Weber Silver Kettles, Brinkman Smoke 'N Grill w/mods, New Braunfels Silver Smoker w/mods, Beginning my first UDS build.

Members: