AZ Barbeque.com

Whiting Iowa BBQ comp

Discussion started on

bucaguy

Hey guys I did this comp this year and they run it top notch.. They really treat you good and have lots of things going as well.. Left Coast Que came up last year and we also had Tippy Canoe and Iowa Smokey D's.  If you are looking to get out of the desert next summer and compete come on up.. you will not be disappointed!!

Whiting, Ia 4th of July KCBS BBQ Cook Off
Ok teams, I know it is early but i believe we are going to start getting things going once again for next year. So if you are interested in coming to our event Next 4th of July please inbox me and i will get you the information you will need. I hope to see each and everyone of you again next year and some new ones. We always have a great time and I assure you we will have some new things up our sleeves :) I would like some feed back on people choice the Community would like to have it back but... we are wanting your input on this. As most of you know who have done our people choice before we do it fairly and you get the meat that you are told you will get NO surprises. The teams that did the IRON SKILLET would you do it again and would so of the other teams do it next year. We would also like some feed back on what we need to change about our event to keep it running smoothly Thank you so much in advance for everything. I know i am counting down the days until we all see each other again.
Sincerely,
The Whiting 4th of July BBQ Cook Off Committee
#1 - September 14, 2012, 12:17:26 pm
Owner of Sin Bin BBQ and Member of Fat Man Que bbq team
Just some big heavy offset right now.

Members: