AZ Barbeque.com

Taylor Corn and Que

Discussion started on

Mrs. McFrankenboo

Nope, it's always Labor Day Weekend so it will be the same as Mesquite.  They'll still have a great turn out though!
#16 - January 21, 2010, 10:19:23 am

Crash

Any word on this today Pat?
#17 - January 25, 2010, 10:29:33 pm
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

Mike (AZBarbeque)

He didn't have the meeting today, hoping to reschedule it..
#18 - January 25, 2010, 11:29:56 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

PAT YOUNG

The meeting with CAROL is now on for tuesday at 9am !! The computor at home is on the fritz so i'm only online wed-fri. eve's! YA'LL will probably laugh at this but i got squished between a crazy sow and the loading gate sunday night and needed to re-schedule my meeting with CAROL! At least i got back at the sow- she now resides in little white packages at the meat packing place!!!!! GO BBQ!!!  Note to self- only use friends that have loaded large animals in the past!!
#19 - January 27, 2010, 08:33:56 pm

Crash

The meeting with CAROL is now on for tuesday at 9am !! The computor at home is on the fritz so i'm only online wed-fri. eve's! YA'LL will probably laugh at this but i got squished between a crazy sow and the loading gate sunday night and needed to re-schedule my meeting with CAROL! At least i got back at the sow- she now resides in little white packages at the meat packing place!!!!! GO BBQ!!!  Note to self- only use friends that have loaded large animals in the past!!

I think the funny part is how you exacted revenge on the sow.  Hope your injuries weren't to bad Pat.
#20 - January 27, 2010, 09:03:09 pm
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

PAT YOUNG

Thanks CRASH,Nothin beer therapy won't cure!!!!
#21 - January 27, 2010, 09:21:26 pm

AzQer

Speaking of notes to self!!!
Note to self dont pis Pat off or it off to the plant :'(

Keep up the good work Pat looking foward to taylor
#22 - January 28, 2010, 09:15:42 am
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

Mark

Proof that eating well is the best revenge. ;)
#23 - January 28, 2010, 09:22:06 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

BBQCZAR

Pat how did the meeting go yesterday ? Hopefully this event will happen this year !
#24 - February 03, 2010, 10:08:48 am
www.thebbqbullies.com
www.azvideoelectronics.com

BBQ Bullies competition barbeque team

BBQCZAR

Hmmm,maybe the meeting was a no-go again ?
#25 - February 04, 2010, 09:14:17 am
www.thebbqbullies.com

PAT YOUNG

THAT'S a big 10-4, i left messages at CAROL'S house but she has not called back yet, i wonder if she is out of town? She was going to talk to CLINT the fire chief about using one of his conference rooms to meet in and call me back but she hasn't returned my calls yet! I did see CLINT in er on fri. night and he said that she hasn't contacted him yet so i'll just keep trying to reach her! She did say that she was busy on mon. so we could'nt get together untill after that!
#26 - February 05, 2010, 01:05:06 am

BBQCZAR

Hey Pat,did Carol ever get back to you ?
#27 - February 11, 2010, 03:17:06 pm
www.thebbqbullies.com

BBQCZAR

bump
#28 - February 15, 2010, 07:54:43 pm
www.thebbqbullies.com

blakesbbq

hey Pat, mike and i are available to help you with whatever needs to be done to get this bbq on the road, just give us a call and let us know what ya need. ;)
#29 - February 24, 2010, 10:31:24 am
later gator

BBQCZAR

Not sure whats going on with this ,Pat hasn't let anyone know what is going on.Probably isn't going to happen,too bad,the location is good.
#30 - February 24, 2010, 10:47:20 am
www.thebbqbullies.com

Members: