AZ Barbeque.com

Great deal on an entry.....

Discussion started on

Rib-It

Hello everyone.  We have an entry to Loveland Loves Barbecue in Loveland, Colorado for next weekend.  Due to a circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to go.  Mark's mom fell this week and is requiring 24 hour care...

We will make someone a killer deal on the entry, if you are interested.  (Vince, this could be #7!) 

The space in non-vending and is in section 3.  Close to the turn-in and surrounded by great teams! 

If you are interested, please email me:  lenzeme@gmail.com

Beth
#1 - July 05, 2009, 11:35:41 am

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Beth, sorry to hear about Mark's Mom, Hope everything works out OK.

If any teams had been thinking about going to this event, this would be a great time to do so and help out a fellow BBQ team.

I'm sure that #7 does look good to Vince..

Keep us updated on Mark's Mom, we will keep her and your family in our thoughts and prayers..
#2 - July 05, 2009, 12:29:58 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Rib-It

Thanks, Mike.  It looks like she will be down and out for 6 weeks, so our competition schedule just got much smaller. 

#3 - July 05, 2009, 02:24:48 pm
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 02:27:28 pm by Rib-It »

Rib-It

We will give (free) the entry to an AZ Barbecue member.....anyone?  The site includes electricity....hey, that is like $200 for gas! 
#4 - July 06, 2009, 08:08:38 am

toys4dlr

Hello Beth,

David here of Toys 4 BBQ'N, you met my wife at Rio Rancho this past year.  Sorry to hear about your mother in law, I hope she heals quickly.

I was looking at this offer and I noticed that the standard space is 16 x 16, Is that the size you got.  I bring the Toy Hauler and the kids, so 16 x 16 is too tight. 

We have been in All Star playoff mode for the last month for my son Ryan, but tonoght is the Semi Finals if they wind they go to the Championship on Wednesday.  So I might be able to get a comp in??

Thanks for the Time,

David
#5 - July 06, 2009, 10:01:00 am
Toys 4 BBQ'N
Competition BBQ Team - Anthem, Arizona

Comfort is King with our team

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ
North Valley Magazine's Reader's Choice Best BBQ for 2010 and 2011

Rib-It

It would be great if you could use the entry!  I left a message for Linda-(to check on increasing the space size for you and to get the entry tranferred, if you want it!). 

I will let you know when I hear from her-

Beth
#6 - July 06, 2009, 11:48:46 am

Rib-It

Everything is good to go!  Just give Linda a call!

If you go, GOOD LUCK!  We will be cheering for you!

Beth
#7 - July 06, 2009, 01:33:06 pm

toys4dlr

Hello Beth,

thank you for your offer, but I have to politely decline the offer and open it up to someone that might be able to use it.  I got a call today for an interview and they want to meet on Friday.  Given I don't have a job right now, I thought it might be a good idea to meet with them.  ;D

Thanks again

David
#8 - July 06, 2009, 10:15:57 pm
Toys 4 BBQ'N
Competition BBQ Team - Anthem, Arizona

Comfort is King with our team

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ
North Valley Magazine's Reader's Choice Best BBQ for 2010 and 2011

Rib-It

David, GOOD LUCK with the interview! 

Anyone else?  I just hate that the entry will go to waste.....
#9 - July 07, 2009, 06:49:58 pm

Members: