AZ Barbeque.com

Linked Events

• July 4th Event CANCELLED!!: July 04, 2007

July 4th, 2007 Rib, Chicken & Hamburger Cook-off -Triple Crown Event

Discussion started on

BBQCZAR

Well that totally stinks !!! >:( I was really looking forward to cooking either here or anywhere .I can't believe we can't find a place for this,but I know it is kinda short notice.Thanks for trying Mike,we will give it a go next year ! ;)
#61 - June 12, 2007, 07:01:42 pm
www.thebbqbullies.com
www.azvideoelectronics.com

BBQ Bullies competition barbeque team

Mark

Bummer. When life gives you lemons...we should just seek out a forest fire and use the fuel already provided!  ;) Oh well...we're still excited about the Double Crown. Onward and Upward! :)
#62 - June 12, 2007, 07:39:23 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Guys, I can't tell you how hard we tried and how many placed we talked with to make this happen.  The last thing I wanted to do is cancel it, but with only 3 weeks left, not having a place locked down, we had to just make a decision and as tough as it was, we didn't want to keep everyone hanging.

Thanks so much for your support, we do have several other smaller contests in the planning stages and as with most things we do, we will announce them once all the details are locked down for sure.

Hope you all have a great 4th of July...  :)
#63 - June 12, 2007, 09:42:13 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

larrythekettleguy

Are you accepting applications for anymore contestants?  There is atleast one team from California that wants to come over and take some AZ money!

Let me know....... We would love to support your Triple Crown!

Larry Schroeder

The Kettle Guys
#64 - June 14, 2007, 01:25:07 pm

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Larry,

Unfortunately, we had to Cancel this event due to Fire Restrictions currently in place.  We tried to find another venue to host it, but we just were not able to lock anything down.

Hopefully we can get you and your crew out here for a few other events in the coming year, you guys are always a class act.

Keep checking back, our teams would love to give the California Teams a run for their home field $$$. ;)
#65 - June 14, 2007, 01:43:22 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Members: