AZ Barbeque.com

AZBBQA Saddle Sore Ranch Four Meat Cookoff And Campout

Discussion started on

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Guys, you rock.  I'm sure Aaron appreciates all the support and I'm sure you will all have a great time out there this weekend.  Sounds like it's going to be a blast...
#61 - April 25, 2007, 09:03:50 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

bearbonez

Get in good practice. Maybe you won't as bad of a whoopin from us at Stagecoach.  O0

You cooking at Stagecoach Bear ? I heard you were gonna be a "roadie" for one of the country bands ! ;D Keep talking smack and I may make you hand out iced tea at our booth ! :o ;D :o ;D :o ;D

I'm not really cooking. I am vending my new business. I will be selling metamucil, ex-lax, keopectate, grill brushes, and peroxide.
#62 - April 25, 2007, 09:56:50 pm
David "Bear" Nunley

BBQCZAR

Get in good practice. Maybe you won't as bad of a whoopin from us at Stagecoach.  O0

You cooking at Stagecoach Bear ? I heard you were gonna be a "roadie" for one of the country bands ! ;D Keep talking smack and I may make you hand out iced tea at our booth ! :o ;D :o ;D :o ;D

I'm not really cooking. I am vending my new business. I will be selling metamucil, ex-lax, keopectate, grill brushes, and peroxide.

Grill brushes and peroxide ? I don't think so,I have the market cornered for that and I have a bush and a bottle with your name on it !!! ;D
#63 - April 25, 2007, 10:00:00 pm
www.thebbqbullies.com
www.azvideoelectronics.com

BBQ Bullies competition barbeque team

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Ah heck, now the Peroxide and Grill Brush are out.... It's all downhill from here...  ;D
#64 - April 25, 2007, 11:57:04 pm
Michael J. Reimann

Thom Emery

AZBBBQA Hacked once more
#65 - April 26, 2007, 05:39:14 am
Catering, Competition Cooking and Community Service

www.bbqthom.com

What Wood Jesus Q

Aaron

Yeah, I dont know why people feel the need to do stuff like that. There is a special place in hell for people like that. Why hack some BBQ clubs website? What is the point? Is it because he is mad at the world because he has a tiny wee wee or what?
#66 - April 26, 2007, 06:26:21 am

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Must be P.E.T.A.

Damn....
#67 - April 26, 2007, 06:39:49 am
Michael J. Reimann

ron b

well won't stop us from being there this weekend muhaaaaaaa >:D >:D
gl all i should be turning in some crazy stuff with the meds the doc's got me on lol O0
not to mention thx for the $$$ in advance for fridays poker game. :P ;D
#68 - April 26, 2007, 07:21:32 am
wwww.jncentertainmentservices.com

bearbonez

gl all i should be turning in some crazy stuff with the meds the doc's got me on lol O0

Remember Ron, when someone goes all in, and you can read the bluff to steal the pot...just throw a diamond.  ;D
#69 - April 26, 2007, 07:32:20 am
David "Bear" Nunley

ron b

WILL IT EVER GO AWAY ??? ??? ??? :P

this is my kinda game me thinks i might do a bit better lol
#70 - April 26, 2007, 07:47:49 am

VisionQuest220

Hey Aaron, would you please post the directions to the event in this thread?  I was going to get them off of the AZBBQA thread today but the site is down at the moment.  Thanks!
#71 - April 26, 2007, 02:00:58 pm
http://www.rhythmnque.com
The All-WSM Championship Barbeque Team
2008 & 2009 CBBQA Team of the Year

ddog27

Remember Ron, when someone goes all in, and you can read the bluff to steal the pot...just throw a diamond.  ;D

That never gets old Bear!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
#72 - April 26, 2007, 02:26:48 pm
Darin "D-Dog" Hearn
Eastern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
DDog@AZBarbeque.com

D-dog's BBQ Rubs,
So good they're better than Ketchup!
http://ddogsbbq.com

http://www.myspace.com/ddogsbbq

ron b

this is the info i have on saddle sore cookoff

7214 E. Arizona Farms Road, Queen Creek, AZ

This is the same venue as The Hoof and Foot Contest in January. Because it was such a success and well liked area, we are expanding on it. If you are not familiar, Saddle Sore Ranch is an old western ghost town – perfect for our barbeque events. It was built by Aaron Shreeve’s father, Curtis.  It is a site to see and for a (wooden) nickel, you can bargain for a tour.

There are spaces available in the shade but those are first come first served. You are welcome to arrive as early on Friday as you want. We plan to have a potluck in the bar on Friday night. Anyone can also register as a judge.

This is a cookoff and campout – MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS WELCOME!!!

Please contact Aaron Shreeve with any questions, 480-329-8728, bloodofheroes@cox.net

Please fill out bottom portion and mail to AZBBQA, Aaron Shreeve, 2532 N Horne, Mesa AZ 85203

Each category is $25. Anything Goes is $10. Please make checks payable to AZBBQA.

Team Name         
Head Cook         
Address         
Phone #         
# of Categories         
Anything Goes? Y/N      
Saddle Sore Ranch Four-Meat Cook-Off and Camp-Out, April 27 & 28, 2007
#73 - April 26, 2007, 02:59:06 pm

Aaron

If you do a Googlemaps.com search for 7214 E. Arizona Farms road it maps it perfectly.

You are going to take the U.S.60 to Ellsworth and then go south. You will go through Queen Creek and then Ellsworth loops to the left. After the left turn you will be on Hunt Highway. Take Hunt Highway for about ten miles. You will go through Johnson Ranch and once you are headed out of town again start looking for a left turn called Arizona Farms Road. There is no light or stop sign. Its just a left hand turn. Once on Arizona Farms Road you will cross one set of tracks and just before your come to the second set you will turn left and follow the driveway all the way to the back. There you will find me sitting in the shade with the dog on one side of me and a ice chest full of cold beer on the other.

If you have any questions or you get lost feel free to call me.

480-320-8728
#74 - April 26, 2007, 03:54:04 pm

VisionQuest220

Thanks for the directions.

See you tomorrow.
#75 - April 26, 2007, 04:09:50 pm
http://www.rhythmnque.com
The All-WSM Championship Barbeque Team
2008 & 2009 CBBQA Team of the Year

Members: