AZ Barbeque.com

Linked Events

• ASU vs UofA Tailgate Party: November 23, 2012

ASU vs. UofA Tailgate Party - Club Event!!

Discussion started on

Yeller

Typical Rich Rod team, he left Michigan with a 125th FBS ranked defense  :laugh:
#16 - November 24, 2012, 06:27:38 am
Classy Q BBQ - Retired

KCBS CBJ
Kamado x2
Weber 22/18
Weber Baby Q

"why are we in this handbasket and where are we going?"

AZWildcat

The weather was perfect last night. Hope you guys at the Hog Pit enjoyed the outside patio. Great game, props to the Devils. They played a better game, hung in there, and beat my Cats. Congrats guys. Sorry we weren't there, I'm sure it was great food and great company. Nothing better than this rivalry!! I'm still depressed, but we all know that no matter what the record or season, both teams bring their "A" game, ASU just brought more. Nice job Devils.
#17 - November 24, 2012, 10:49:45 am
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

Mike (AZBarbeque)

We had a great time at the Hog Pit, Mark, Dorothy and everyone there was amazing..

We did miss you there Dan, but I'm sure it was awesome being at the game. 

It was a great game, they both played and looked good.  It's good to see the Arizona Teams finally starting to make an impact in the College Football Sports world.

I like that we have started having events in both towns now when we play.  It makes it more fun.

Oh and I HATE TEQUILA... It's all your fault MARK!!
#18 - November 24, 2012, 12:01:18 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Mike P in Tucson

It was definitely an exciting game.  But always sad to see a game decided by turnovers and injuries.

Mike, I saw a couple of pictures on Facebook. ???  Were you even AWAKE by the end of the game? :D :D
#19 - November 24, 2012, 12:08:07 pm
all time series records with asu (as of 12/1/2012)

football: 47-38-1 arizona
basketball: 142-80 arizona
baseball: 237-203-1 arizona

smitty250

Injuries and turnovers are part of the game. Happened to both teams. Only thing that matters is the final score! Nice to see that ASU talent finally show up. What year is Kadeem Carey? I hope he is a senior- that kid is a stud!
#20 - November 24, 2012, 12:35:12 pm
Loot N' Booty BBQ
2014 American Royal Invitational Chicken Champion
2014 American Royal Open Reserve Grand Champion
2016 Jack Daniels Invitational World Pork Champion
2014, 2015 and 2016 AZ BBQ Team of the Year

Mike (AZBarbeque)

LOL, I was passed out by the end of the game.  Mark kept pouring Tequila down me.  Damn Mark!!!
#21 - November 24, 2012, 02:32:49 pm
Michael J. Reimann

Mike P in Tucson

Injuries and turnovers are part of the game. Happened to both teams. Only thing that matters is the final score! Nice to see that ASU talent finally show up. What year is Kadeem Carey? I hope he is a senior- that kid is a stud!

Kadeem is a Sophomore.  Yes, he is a stud.  Too bad he only had a couple of plays in the second half before he got injured.  Still leads the nation in rushing.  Bruised (hopefully not broken) collarbone.
#22 - November 24, 2012, 02:50:39 pm
all time series records with asu (as of 12/1/2012)

football: 47-38-1 arizona
basketball: 142-80 arizona
baseball: 237-203-1 arizona

Mark

Both teams played to the intensity level that was expected. Some major league plays and killer hits out there. Talk about a roller coaster ride of emotions watching it all unfold! There are definitely some future NFLers out there. Hopefully it will serve as a magnet to attract top talent to both schools. They and their coaches deserve it.

Special thanks to Mark Smith and his wonderful family for putting on a heckuva party and keeping the fire stoked. My son and I had a great time together with our extended AZ Barbeque family.  ;D ;D Plus he got an advanced course in talking smack!  ;) 8) ???
#23 - November 24, 2012, 04:12:54 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Plus he got an advanced course in talking smack!  ;) 8) ???

LOL, there was some hilarious Smack Talking happening as well..
#24 - November 24, 2012, 04:32:28 pm
Michael J. Reimann

Mark

It was fun! By the way, Michael's brave efforts to drain Mexico of tequila has gone viral. There are already impersonations of him out there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/21/baby-leo-tries-to-stay-awake-video_n_2171641.html
#25 - November 24, 2012, 05:16:15 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

AzQer

Oh my god mark that is awesome you caught Mike in his true form. Thanks for everyone that showed up we had a blast. Was there even a game on I dont remember. Oh yea great food family and of course lots of Tequila. Special thanks to Mo, Curtis and my wife Dorothy for making the party happen. Oh we are going to do this again for sure. Oh by the way Mike you owe us for a garbage can LOL.
#26 - November 25, 2012, 07:35:55 pm
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

Mark

#27 - November 26, 2012, 07:46:48 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Bob Smith

I'm not sure Mike remembers having a good time. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
#28 - November 26, 2012, 08:03:49 pm
Attachments:
1 small BGE
FEC 100
BCS CBJ
KCBS CBJ

bobsmith@azbarbeque.com

Send this topic Print

Members: