AZ Barbeque.com

Linked Events

• ASU vs. UofA: November 30, 2013

ASU vs. UofA

Discussion started on

Mike (AZBarbeque)

The way the Tailgate works is that we get out there 5 hours before kick-off & get everything set up, tables, grills, food, etc.

Everyone starts to roll in about 4 hours before kick-off.  If you have chairs you want to bring, great, if not, come on out anyway, there are typically always chairs around.

We ask everyone for a minimum of $10 donation per person to help us offset our costs for the Food, Beer, Drinks, etc.  Then it's open eating & drinking until we run out.

Here are just some items on this year's menu:

Pulled Pork
Brisket (Courtesy of Texas BBQ House)
BBQ Beans
Peppered Bacon Corn
Macaroni Salad
Potato Salad
Beer Brats
1/2 Pound Burgers
Our Infamous AZBarbeque Cheesesteaks
Cajun Shrimp
Assorted Chips & Dips
Assorted Sodas
2 Kegs from SanTan Brewery
Desserts from Pin up Pastries

So, lots of great food.

We will have our Bags game out there as well as a few other tailgate fun stuff (Beer Pong, Flippy Cup, etc.)

We will have music as well.

As for the TV Situation, the guys we tailgate with have a great TV Setup.  I'm not sure if they have the one that has the Pac-12 Network, I will ask & see if I can find out ahead of time.

Many of us DO NOT go into the game.  We just stay outside, watch it on TV & Enjoy the Tailgate Party.  You are more than welcome to join us and do this with us.

Hope to see lots of you out there.
#16 - November 26, 2013, 02:32:47 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Mark

Thanks for the thorough description, Michael. It sounds terrific! ;D >:D
#17 - November 26, 2013, 03:11:41 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Wood Chuck

Thanks so much Mike, this was what I needed.
#18 - November 27, 2013, 06:29:05 am

Brian (B&C BBQ Crew)

If you want tickets or parking passes to the game, please contact our Ticket guy, Ryan ASAP as he is going out of town for the Holiday & won't be back until Saturday morning.

Ryan Kelley
Senior Consultant
rpkelley@asu.edu

Or you can go online & do it yourself.  Here is a code for 25% off.

Go to: Sundeviltickets.com
Click Promotions
Enter Promo Code BAND or WPCAREY

Not sure what the price on tickets is, but I know if you want a parking pass in the garage we Tailgate at, it's $50.

Hope to see lots of you out there.

Ryan left on the 22nd, call 480-727-3536  for tickets or parking pass, SEE YOU THERE!!
#19 - November 27, 2013, 07:11:46 am
B & C BBQ CREW

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Updated Menu, Texas BBQ House had a catering come up, so they won't be out there.

Still hope to see lots of you out there, please invite all of your friends & family.  This is going to be a great time.

Pulled Pork,
Hot Pastrami
Cajun Shrimp
Beer Brats
Hot Dogs
Hamburger/Cheeseburgers
AZBarbeque's Cheesesteaks
BBQ Beans
Peppered Bacon Corn
Cole Slaw
Macaroni Salad
Dips & Chips

An Amazing Dessert from our Gals at Pin Up Pastries.

Oh yea, 2 Kegs of Beer (Courtesy of SanTan Brewery), 2 5ths of FIREBALL, 2 5ths of Captain, Bacardi, Tequila, Assorted Sodas, Water & Gatorade.

I think we pretty much have everyone covered...

Not bad for just $10 MINIMUM donation (more is GREATLY Appreciated.)

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there.
#20 - November 29, 2013, 08:47:23 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Crash

Sounds like a good time for sure.  So wish we could attend, but the Pacific got in the way.

BEAR DOWN!!
#21 - November 30, 2013, 03:04:39 am
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

azkitch

I'm thinkin' the mildcats are not very happy just now...they're not having a very good day...
although they've just scored a TD...now that the second quarter is nearly over.
#22 - November 30, 2013, 08:51:52 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

Mark

I hear that in honor of Denker, UA is changing their name to the Arizona BJ's because they sucked big-time. Them boys exhibited no ka'deeming value.  8) >:D ^-^
#23 - December 01, 2013, 05:20:23 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

AZWildcat

I hear that in honor of Denker, UA is changing their name to the Arizona BJ's because they sucked big-time. Them boys exhibited no ka'deeming value.  8) >:D ^-^
Never short of class, are you Mark?
#24 - December 01, 2013, 10:47:15 am
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

Mark

Never short of class, are you Mark?

True!  ;D
#25 - December 01, 2013, 11:06:31 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

smitty250

GO DEVILS!  >:D
#26 - December 02, 2013, 09:14:00 am
Loot N' Booty BBQ
2014 American Royal Invitational Chicken Champion
2014 American Royal Open Reserve Grand Champion
2016 Jack Daniels Invitational World Pork Champion
2014, 2015 and 2016 AZ BBQ Team of the Year

smitty250

Actually if Denker stopped throwing the ball and just kept running it or giving it to Ka'deem they would have faired alot better. It is tough when your offense relies on only 2 players!

Also - what is up with both of our teams jersey's this year? If ASU wore thier Black helmets it would have looked 10 times better than the white/black mix and don't get me started on the Wildcats...those are probably the worst lookin' helmets in college football!
#27 - December 02, 2013, 10:32:25 am
Loot N' Booty BBQ
2014 American Royal Invitational Chicken Champion
2014 American Royal Open Reserve Grand Champion
2016 Jack Daniels Invitational World Pork Champion
2014, 2015 and 2016 AZ BBQ Team of the Year

force

All quiet in the south.. hear the kitties are thinking about jumping to the Big Sky Conference and dominating their new rival NAU for the tin cup... and a chance to play in the potato bowl... go lumberjacks!!!
#28 - December 02, 2013, 08:35:28 pm
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

AZWildcat

All quiet in the south.. hear the kitties are thinking about jumping to the Big Sky Conference and dominating their new rival NAU for the tin cup... and a chance to play in the potato bowl... go lumberjacks!!!
Hey look guys....it's "force", or 'the force", or "Mr. force / Mrs. force".......can't seem to remember, enlighten us. Let's just call you by your real listed name, James Bond....(ooohhhh.......how intriguing, and original). How bout "Mr. Anonymous who does not ID himself, who comes around every few months to lob an insult at UA then crawls back home", that way we can remember how "special" you are. ;)

Nice seeing you again buddy. I'm sure we will hear from you again in March, or maybe not. ;D

Dan
#29 - December 03, 2013, 01:25:04 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

AZWildcat

Nice job taking a kids God given name and giving the comparison to some gay sexual act. I'll take it that you meant no offense. Let's just blame it on your internet anonymity / muscles.....and that you might just be an older "out-of-touch" guy. It happens. Don't hate.
#30 - December 03, 2013, 01:31:34 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked

Members: