AZ Barbeque.com

November Cook-off Incentive

Discussion started on

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Hey all, just wanted to let everyone know that one of our great sponsors for the November Southwest International BBQ Cook-off has come to us and donated some items for us to do sort of an "Early Bird" prize package.

Any Teams that register and pay for the November Southwest International BBQ Cook-off before August 1st, 2007 will be entered into a drawing to win one of 4 prize packages valued from $50 to $500.  I will have more details on the prize package in the next few days.

So, get your registrations in ASAP so you can be eligible for these additional great prize packages.

Hope to see you all out at the event, it's really shaping up to be a great one.

Also, don't forget, it will be an Official State Championship Cook-off as well, for both sanctioning bodies, so that's like have 2 State Championship Cook-offs at the same time. 

www.SWIBBQCookoff.com to register and get more info.  Any questions, please e-mail, call me, PM me or post here and I will get you the answers.

Get in now on the Early Bird Prize Package.

Everyone already registered and paid will also be put into this raffle..
#1 - July 05, 2007, 11:29:14 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Only 2 weeks left to sign up and save $50 off your registration fee as well as be entered into the Early Bird Drawing for 1 of 4 prizes valued from $50 to $500.

The response has been phenominal, so make sure you are here as part of the event.  ;)
#2 - July 17, 2007, 05:07:04 pm
Michael J. Reimann

Mike (AZBarbeque)

OK, everyone has been waiting for the drawing.  It will be held on Wednesday evening during our scheduled planning meeting.  I will post results soon after.

If you registered and paid prior to the August 1st deadline, you will be in the drawing.

Good Luck to everyone..  ;)
#3 - August 14, 2007, 12:05:50 am
Michael J. Reimann

ron b

any news on the drawing? ???
#4 - August 16, 2007, 07:31:08 am
wwww.jncentertainmentservices.com

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Yes, I will post it later today....  A few People will be verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Happy...  ;)
#5 - August 16, 2007, 07:32:05 am
Michael J. Reimann

ron b

nice!!! gl 2 all the early birds im sure it has paid off . O0

#6 - August 16, 2007, 07:39:01 am

Jaybird

Tick tock tick tock ::)
#7 - August 16, 2007, 10:14:18 am

VisionQuest220

I heard a rumor that Jay won 20 bags of Rancher charcoal.
#8 - August 16, 2007, 11:13:25 am
http://www.rhythmnque.com
The All-WSM Championship Barbeque Team
2008 & 2009 CBBQA Team of the Year

Jaybird

Vince, you're not gonna believe this but I was gonna call my wife and tell her the very same thing....I mean 20 bags...now that's weird!!! ???
#9 - August 16, 2007, 11:31:21 am

VisionQuest220

Twisted minds think alike!
#10 - August 16, 2007, 11:34:06 am
http://www.rhythmnque.com
The All-WSM Championship Barbeque Team
2008 & 2009 CBBQA Team of the Year

Mike (AZBarbeque)

First off, Thank you to everyone and every team who registered early for the November BBQ Cook-off to be held November 9th - 11th out at Rawhide.  This year's event is really shaping up to be a great one.  We had 42 Teams sign up already.  That is quite an accomplishment and we are very appreciative of it.  We look forward to seeing you all out at the event.

Our Presenting Sponsor, DeWALT donated some incredible tools for prizes that allowed us to offer for this Early Bird Registration Drawing, so a very special THANK YOU goes out to DeWALT and their generosity.

Here is a list of the prizes and who won them.  We did the drawing last night at our planning meeting in front of 10 witness', everyone had an equal chance.

Corded Drill - $70 Value goes to Mike Bridge of Delectable "Q" who registered on 7/28/07

DeWALT Radio - $130 Value goes to Brent & Kim Walton of QN4U who registered on 7/30/07

18 Volt 2-Pack - $350 Value goes to Mike & Jim Blake of Blakes BBQ who registered on 7/5/07

18 Volt 4-Pack - $500 Value goes to Chris Barnes of Tex's Smokehouse on Wheels who registered on 7/25/07

Congrats to all of our winners, the tools will be ordered up early next week and when we get them in, we will plan to meet up and present them to you.

If you still have not signed up for the competition yet, now's the time to do so, spaces are filling up fast, we are currently at 47 teams registered and getting more each day.  Over $20K in Prizes, Trophies and $$$, Big EXPO, Live Concerts and lots of great family activities throughout the weekend.

Thanks again to everyone.
#11 - August 16, 2007, 12:14:09 pm
Michael J. Reimann

ron b

wtg to all!!! enjoy the prizes you deserve them.. this is gonna be a great contest im coming after ya hombre muhaaaaaaaaaaa!!! >:D >:D
#12 - August 16, 2007, 12:46:36 pm

Lynn

Great Mike -- looking forward to the event.
If anyone has any questions about the IBCA feel free to contact me.

Good Luck to all on the Smokin' Trail
#13 - August 22, 2007, 12:39:49 pm

Members: