August 29th - Sept. 3rd
Either Date will work
Neither Date will work

Linked Events

• 2007 Annual Guys Camping Trip: August 22, 2007 - August 27, 2007

2007 Annual Guys Camping Trip

Discussion started on

BBQCZAR

Are any of you guys going to the Corn and Que?

Jay,I will be there,I missed it last year,but I will be there this year.Looking forward to it  :)
#31 - June 14, 2007, 08:25:59 am
www.thebbqbullies.com
www.azvideoelectronics.com

BBQ Bullies competition barbeque team

VisionQuest220

We're already registered for the Corn & Que too.
#32 - June 14, 2007, 02:11:02 pm
http://www.rhythmnque.com
The All-WSM Championship Barbeque Team
2008 & 2009 CBBQA Team of the Year

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Hey all, it's getting close to our Annual Guys Camping Trip.  This will be our 6th year with it and each year it has gotten better and better.  The dates for this year's trip are Wednesday, August 22nd, 2007 through Monday, August 27th, 2007. 

I would like to personally invite each of you to join us on this year's trip.  Last year, we had 17 guys attend, coming from as far away as Pennsylvania and Texas. 

We bring our Big BBQ Grills out there, spend the day playing cards, reading, golfing, relaxing, playing football on the beach and just enjoying life.  It truly is a great time.

Most guys don't come for the entire trip due to work conflicts and such, so come from how ever many days you can.  Some guys can't drive, so they fly.  The closest city to our campsite is San Luis Obispo, so check out flights and prices and get your ticket locked down if you are going to do this.  Let us know when you will be arriving and departing and we will work out getting you to and from the camp site.

I hope you all can attend and make this an annual event like we have for the past 5 years.

If you are planning on going, we need a $50 non-refundable deposit from you ASAP so we can secure the proper number of campsites.

Hope to see you all there,

Please call or e-mail me if you have any questions or concerns.
#33 - June 16, 2007, 11:18:45 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Just an FYI, the 10 day weather forcast for Morro Bay, CA is Low to Mid 60's for the High and Low 50's for the low...

I can't wait to get to Morro Bay for this year's Annual Guys Camping Trip....

Who else is planning on joining us??
#34 - June 29, 2007, 10:38:46 am
Michael J. Reimann

devil daddy

Hey Guys,
These are some thoughts about the guys camping trip that we do every year. It really is a great time!

If you don't come this year you will only be another year older when you do finally come! Worse yet, you will regret one more year that you missed.

I don't want to be preachy about this, but when Mike and I set out to plan these events so long ago we only ever wanted to bring something good to our friends. While we do miss those who "can't" make it we have no regrets. For those that don't make it can you say the same? Can you honestly remember what you were doing on 25 August, 2002? I can and I will never forget it! I got to spend that time and make memories with very close friends whom I will love until the day I die. Do you remember what you did on 23 August, 2003? I can! I got to watch a life long friend's boy take his first steps into manhood. I got to see this young man and his father start to finally forge bonds that I know will stand the test of time. ( no matter how hard teenage life will be on them both) Can you remember what you did on Labor day 2004? I can. I found out that another life long friend was going to have major surgery and he was worried. On this trip I got to comfort him in his hour of need. At no other time had he opened up abut his concerns. Do you know what you were doing on 24 August, 2005? I do! I was with my very good friend who had spent a year and a half away from home defending our freedom in Iraq. He was forced to miss 2 trips due to his service in the Army. Do you think he was happy to be in Moro Bay that year? Hell yes he was. Do you think we were happy he was back home and able to join us? Hell yes we were! Do you remember what you were doing 26 August 2006? I do! I was listening to a very good friend discribe how he almost made a very bad decision that would have cost him his family. Again these are things that don't come up every day. There is somethig special about this trip and the men who come forge a bond that is stronger then steel!
Like I said, I will miss any of you that don't make it this year. But I will have no regrets. Will you? 
#35 - June 30, 2007, 07:55:42 am

BBQCZAR

Well,it's getting close ! Anyone want to hitch a ride with me either late wed or early Thurs. morning ? I can either take my truck or I can take my Tahao for more room too. I can leave either day,and come back on Sunday anytime.Also do we have a roll-call Mike or Ryan for who is coming so far ? Anybody want to get in on this e-mail me if you want to truckpool over.
#36 - July 17, 2007, 07:39:12 pm
www.thebbqbullies.com
www.azvideoelectronics.com

BBQ Bullies competition barbeque team

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Tim,

I know Pete and his crew are planning on coming for those same days and time you are, maybe you could all hook up together or follow each other.  I will e-mail you his contact info.

Right now here is who is confirmed.

Me
Ryan
Dave
George
Tim
Pete +3
Bill W.
Kyl

Who else is in???
#37 - July 17, 2007, 08:14:07 pm
Michael J. Reimann

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Latest List, I forgot some on the last one

Me
Ryan
Dave
George
Tim
Pete +3
Bill W.
Kyl
Terry
Steve
Greg

That's 14, who else is planning on joining us???  Here's some pictures from the last few years to entice you...

#38 - July 18, 2007, 05:33:09 pm
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 05:37:36 pm by Sun Devil BBQ »
Michael J. Reimann

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Hey all, I'm going to be making the campsite reservations this week, so if you are planning on joining us, now is the time to let us know.  One month to go.  Don't miss out on this great trip.  Friends, BBQ, Beer and Beach.... What's not to love...
#39 - July 23, 2007, 05:44:05 pm
Michael J. Reimann

Mike (AZBarbeque)

OK, any other AZBarbeque Members planning on joining us out in Morro Bay for this great Annual Event?

We currently have 17 guys going.  If you are contemplating it, but are unsure because you have not met us yet or don't know a lot of us, I would highly recommend that you do plan to join us.  We had 4 new guys come last year and we have 4 new guys coming this year.  It is a great time and everyone is really easy going and fun.

Can't beat the 50 degree weather in mid to late August.  Plus, sleeping with the sound of the ocean all night is awesome.

Hope to see some more of you jumping in to go.  ;)
#40 - July 28, 2007, 01:44:58 pm
Michael J. Reimann

Mike (AZBarbeque)

56 Degrees in Morro Bay today.

Sure no one else wants to join us??

So far the menu consists of:

Cajun Shrimp
Tri Tip
Brisket
Pork Butts
Rib Eye Steaks
Hamburgers
Italian Sausages & Peppers
Ribs
Beer Can Chicken
Veggies
Biscuits & Gravy
Pancakes
Hashbrowns
Eggs
Lots of great Eats...

We do eat like KINGS on this trip and it's all great food.  Even if you can only come for a few days, make it happen, you won't regret it.

If you need to fly in, you want to fly into San Luis Obispo.  Let us know when you are due in and we will pick you up.

2007 Guys Trip Motto.... "NO REGRETS!!!"  Every year we get new guys attending and they all say the same thing... Wish I had not waited this long to join you guys.  So, here's your chance, you never know what tomorrow holds, so come on out and join us this year and see what all the fun is about.
#41 - August 06, 2007, 10:15:41 am
Michael J. Reimann

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Only 2 weeks left.

Temp there today is 55 Degrees...  I can't wait...

If anyone wants to order any items for this year's trip, you need to do it now.  With production time and shipping time, you are cutting it close.

http://www.cafepress.com/guyscampingtrip

Anyone else planning on joining us?
#42 - August 08, 2007, 07:17:22 am
Michael J. Reimann

Aaron

55 degrees?? Is that Celsius??

Sounds like a really good time Mike. Especially the football part. I love playing football. You guys have a good time and have a beer for me.
#43 - August 11, 2007, 03:06:19 pm

Mike (AZBarbeque)

;D  Last year's Football game was a "Run Away"...

Pete had the ball, I went to tackle him and let's just say, I was able to grab his "Uniform (Shorts)".  He got away.

And for some reason, no one else would try to tackle him and he was able to score.  Glad we didn't have any photos of that.

You should try to join us Aaron, you would have a blast.  Either way, I'm sure we will have a few beers for you.  ;)
#44 - August 11, 2007, 03:10:21 pm
Michael J. Reimann

Aaron

We will talk.

It does sound like a darn good time though. It just falls at a bad time for me as I am sure that you can understand.
#45 - August 11, 2007, 03:14:37 pm

Members: