AZ Barbeque.com

Wildcats Lose a Close One

Discussion started on

Mike P in Tucson

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Now I know how ASU fans have felt all season.
#1 - October 10, 2010, 05:21:45 am
all time series records with asu (as of 12/1/2012)

football: 47-38-1 arizona
basketball: 142-80 arizona
baseball: 237-203-1 arizona

Mike (AZBarbeque)

:D  :D  ;D  >:D

All was right again in the world yesterday.  UofA losing & ASU winning...  >:D
#2 - October 10, 2010, 08:55:10 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

force

Hmmmm..... remember that crying towel I told u to get out............ and remember I said they haven't been tested yet.......... WELL THEY FAILED THE TEST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I still believe a team can get the rose bowl with 2 losses...... it just won't be the MILDCATS>>>>>>>>>>>

Waiting for Crash to respond... it should be a good one.......... 4-1...... could have been easily 3-2...... IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...................... What a great day.........
#3 - October 10, 2010, 09:08:37 am
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

AzQer

The Wildcats will get back on top Im hoping this will be there eye opener.
#4 - October 10, 2010, 09:34:25 am
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

Mike P in Tucson

Hmmmm..... remember that crying towel I told u to get out............ and remember I said they haven't been tested yet.......... WELL THEY FAILED THE TEST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I still believe a team can get the rose bowl with 2 losses...... it just won't be the MILDCATS>>>>>>>>>>>

Waiting for Crash to respond... it should be a good one.......... 4-1...... could have been easily 3-2...... IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...................... What a great day.........

Could have just as easily been 5-0.  We won't need crying towels for a while, I'm pretty sure. 
#5 - October 10, 2010, 09:55:22 am
all time series records with asu (as of 12/1/2012)

football: 47-38-1 arizona
basketball: 142-80 arizona
baseball: 237-203-1 arizona

Cornbred

U of A will beat Oregon! You can bet a can of Busch Light on that!
#6 - October 10, 2010, 10:26:30 am

Crash

Crying towel?  Really?

Haven't been tested? Really?

Now, this is where logic comes into play here Force.  I know it's not something that you are used to mixing into the equation, so I'll help you out my friend.   :D ;)

Iowa is 15th ranked and 4-1. OSU is 24th ranked and has only lost to #3 TCU and # 4 BSU....both undefeated.

Now, the real question is, if UA hasn't been tested (your words), how in the hell did they fail the test??

Doesn't logic suck Force?

A 15th rank nationally works just fine for us Cats fans.  Enjoy your week with an ASU win and a UA loss.  Lord knows I've enjoyed my last 3 weeks of ASU losses.
#7 - October 10, 2010, 11:25:01 am
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

force

U r a true mildcat fan and I respect for you that....... u enjoyed the last three weeks of asu's losses and u should.......... just as I enjoy all the failures year in and year out of the mildcats............ at least next year, they will be joined by 2 other teams that have never won a rose bowl championship....... so the mildcats can battle it out with colorado and utah.. to see who will the king of losers to never go will be... my money on the losers south of us............  and I am looking forward over the next weeks of asu wins and mildcat losses...

and they will continue to fail the test when tested......... get over IOWA.......... they're not that good....... Expand the size of that crying towel................................
#8 - October 10, 2010, 11:50:17 am

Crash

Bummer.  I was hoping you were going to attempt to logically explain something.  ;)
#9 - October 10, 2010, 12:11:25 pm
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

Cornbred

Me.....................too ^-^
#10 - October 10, 2010, 09:24:40 pm

Cornbred

U r a true mildcat fan and I respect for you that....... u enjoyed the last three weeks of asu's losses and u should.......... just as I enjoy all the failures year in and year out of the mildcats............ at least next year, they will be joined by 2 other teams that have never won a rose bowl championship....... so the mildcats can battle it out with colorado and utah.. to see who will the king of losers to never go will be... my money on the losers south of us............  and I am looking forward over the next weeks of asu wins and mildcat losses...

and they will continue to fail the test when tested......... get over IOWA.......... they're not that good....... Expand the size of that crying towel................................

In all seriousness! I love how passionate ASU fans are. If it had been that long since my Huskers had played for a conference title, I would not bring it up, nor would any other true Husker fan. Losing to Ohio State in 96 right?
#11 - October 10, 2010, 09:33:00 pm

force

I think that was the same year the number 1 huskers played the number 17 devils and got crushed 19-0.. remember the huskers had frost and was held not only to ZERO points but less than a 100 yards rushing....
#12 - October 11, 2010, 06:48:58 am

Cornbred

Remember it vividly and reminded of it by ASU fans frequently. Kind of funny how much I hear about that game to be honest, it was 15 years ago. ASU had the most athletic team in the nation that year.
#13 - October 11, 2010, 08:20:11 am

Members: