AZ Barbeque.com

Say what you want

Discussion started on

AzQer

But for now U of A is #9 in the country.
GO CATS
#1 - October 04, 2010, 06:44:19 am
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

Mike (AZBarbeque)

They have looked good so far and done what they needed to do to win.  Let's see if they can continue that momentum...
#2 - October 04, 2010, 07:39:20 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

force

Say what U want............ I will................................ 9 gone............ and the fall will continue............
#3 - October 10, 2010, 09:10:43 am
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

AzQer

It was a good game way to many Defensive mistakes. You cant be in the top 10 and play like that. They will get back at it i'm sure.
#4 - October 10, 2010, 09:32:46 am
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

Crash

And........theyr'e........still..............ranked..........in the ...........top

twenty in the.................AP poll.   :D :D ;)
#5 - October 10, 2010, 11:27:37 am
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

force

NFL.... not for long................lol........ take what u can get with that false feeling.......... the U is CRASHING... no pun crash......... of course.. you can't crash when mediocre to begin with............
#6 - October 10, 2010, 11:43:49 am
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

AZWildcat

NFL.... not for long................lol........ take what u can get with that false feeling.......... the U is CRASHING... no pun crash......... of course.. you can't crash when mediocre to begin with............

Several weeks later......and Force is still wrong, go figure, didn't see that coming ;). UA is still winning and ASU is still losing. Mediocre to begin with....you talking about the 6-1 Wildcats, or that DII team in your backyard? Exactly what is your definition of mediocre? Mine is a 3-4 team who is also 1-3 in conference. Just keep focus on getting by that pesky Wash St. team, can't imagine the fallout if you lose that one, eh? Washington State's only win was vs. Montana State. They can put up some #'s, just beware.

Seriously though.....ASU and UA both have some tough weeks ahead, and I don't think either team will escape unscathed! IMHO
#7 - October 26, 2010, 10:25:21 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

RudedoggAZ

Since I can say what I want, go DUCKS!
#8 - October 26, 2010, 10:33:23 pm

Members: