AZ Barbeque.com

Proud Day for UA Football

Discussion started on

Mark

C'mon, Mark. You got something against tradition? ::)
#2 - March 08, 2012, 09:00:43 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

auggieaug

Rich Rodriguez has to make sure the Country knows he has some tough SOBs on the team. :D  As an alumni, I am embarrassed!  Have no problem with trading memorabilia for tattoos, but punching a girl should put these thugs in prison.  To make it worse, Now we have a guard that can't play in the PAC 12 tournament today due to a team violation.  I just got an email from the athletic department asking for a donation... Maybe the are looking for bond money?!?!?
#3 - March 08, 2012, 09:57:49 am

Mark

I'm sure that RichRod has to be steaming. :mad:

It's going to be an interesting change in Sun Devil country. >:D The new coach is taking them up to Camp Tontozona to renew the drill sargeant mentality they had under Frank Kush. Plus he's eliminated earrings, do-rags, Tweeting and such. It will be interesting watching the wheat separate from the chaff.
#4 - March 08, 2012, 10:53:15 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

jmcrig

We love taking shots at each other, but this goes much deeper. We should all be embarrassed no matter what our allegiance. This is happening far too often across the country. And all for the dollar. And at the same time, the NBA and NFL need to quite courting these criminals.
#5 - March 08, 2012, 06:16:31 pm

Crash

Regardless of the school, that's just freaking wrong.  Auwe!!
#6 - March 09, 2012, 12:20:22 am
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

Mark

You gotta love that the police dog that helped subdue the perps was named Ditka. :-\
#7 - March 09, 2012, 10:22:24 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

jmcrig

You gotta love that the police dog that helped subdue the perps was named Ditka. :-\

That I did like. ;D
#8 - March 09, 2012, 10:26:27 am

Members: