AZ Barbeque.com

ASU insults....

Discussion started on

AZWildcat

Need I say more?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZxqlxBKWLY&feature=related

or even better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7RmG4IM1dU

....man, i've got a bunch of those! Beating up on the Devils is so easy, it's almost not fair.

Go Cats! Come Friday night, ............it'll be even better.
#1 - November 21, 2012, 03:32:10 pm
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 03:35:35 pm by AZWildcat »
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

auggieaug

How about if Arizona wins,  Mark can't post for a month on here!
#2 - November 21, 2012, 07:21:34 pm

Mark

It's a deal!  >:D
#3 - November 21, 2012, 08:01:24 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

auggieaug

#4 - November 21, 2012, 08:06:46 pm

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Dan & Jon, are you both coming out on Friday to The Hog Pit to enjoy the party & watch the game?

It would be good to have you there.  Sometimes we forget that this is all in good fun.  Hopefully you both can make it..
#5 - November 21, 2012, 09:18:41 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

AZWildcat

Of course it's all in fun. I'm tailgating at UA and going to the game. Hope to hear of lots of members out there though, sounds like a fun time. The Hog Pit has a great outside area to sit, eat and have beer. The weather is due to be awesome! Perfect for hanging outside.
#6 - November 21, 2012, 09:36:48 pm
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 09:40:17 pm by AZWildcat »
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

Mark

Of course it's all in fun.
I agree.
I'm bummed you guys won't be there, but it is terrific that you are going to the game. I like the build-up on national TV and as a native Arizonan, I'm proud when they announce the Territorial Cup as the oldest rivalry trophy in America. Here's hoping that both teams give it their all and that nobody gets hurt. :)
#7 - November 22, 2012, 08:54:07 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

force

The smell of a DEVIL victory and the puking odor of a dead mildcat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think about that for 365 days...... finish behind the DEVILS again... in the Pac 12... not in the mildcats destiny to EVER win a championship.. or finish ahead of the DEVILS............... gotta love it......
#8 - November 24, 2012, 09:51:22 am
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

AZWildcat

The smell of a DEVIL victory and the puking odor of a dead mildcat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think about that for 365 days...... finish behind the DEVILS again... in the Pac 12... not in the mildcats destiny to EVER win a championship.. or finish ahead of the DEVILS............... gotta love it......
Oh, don't look now....but it's "force", out of the dark 'posting-only" shadows for his occasional guest appearance. For those of you who are newer here, "force" only posts when the Devils win something against the Cats. Otherwise, you generally won't hear from him, especially when the Cats are winning or doing well. Nice to hear from you "force", maybe you'll be around during basketball season, eh? . See you in another 364 days. Feel free to come to an event, any event, and say hello.  :)
#9 - November 24, 2012, 10:42:29 am
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked

Mike P in Tucson

Oh, don't look now....but it's "force", out of the dark 'posting-only" shadows for his occasional guest appearance. For those of you who are newer here, "force" only posts when the Devils win something against the Cats. Otherwise, you generally won't hear from him, especially when the Cats are winning or doing well. Nice to hear from you "force", maybe you'll be around during basketball season, eh? . See you in another 364 days. Feel free to come to an event, any event, and say hello.  :)

Force must lead a sad life, so much anger in him (or her).  And you are right, Dan, he only shows up to post  nasty remarks.  As you say, he won't be around during basketball season, I don't think we heard from him during baseball season, either.  And I expect we won't see him a year from now, since he only seems to show up after one of the Wildcats few losses to ASU. ;D
#10 - November 24, 2012, 12:14:38 pm
all time series records with asu (as of 12/1/2012)

football: 47-38-1 arizona
basketball: 142-80 arizona
baseball: 237-203-1 arizona

Mark

New!
 :-*
#11 - November 24, 2012, 04:36:06 pm
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 01:46:54 pm by Mark »
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Members: