AZ Barbeque.com

USC @ ASU 09/24 Tailgating?

Discussion started on

Rob P

I'm going to my first ASU game ever and wanted to know if you guys do any tailgating. It'd be nice to put a face with some of the names  :police:
#1 - September 18, 2011, 05:36:23 pm

jmcrig

Fourth level, top level, of the stadium parking structure. This is the parking structure at the south end of the stadium. It will be very hard to miss us.
#2 - September 18, 2011, 06:19:23 pm

Rob P

I've been browsing through some pictures of ASU tailgating and have to just giggle. rules state no hard alcohol, drinking games, etc.. and every picture i came across was someone funneling beers, playing beer pong, taking shots, etc...

apparently its more of a request than a rule.

what time should do people typically arrive?

I kinda wish i had held off and purchased tickets on Craigslist for a lot cheaper and with a parking pass. got em through stubhub for double face value  :mad:

you live and you learn i guess
#3 - September 22, 2011, 10:29:08 am

CharlianaM

Fourth level, top level, of the stadium parking structure. This is the parking structure at the south end of the stadium. It will be very hard to miss us.

By the pool?  I wanna go too and put some faces to names! :)
#4 - September 23, 2011, 02:47:23 pm

Mike (AZBarbeque)

I've been browsing through some pictures of ASU tailgating and have to just giggle. rules state no hard alcohol, drinking games, etc.. and every picture i came across was someone funneling beers, playing beer pong, taking shots, etc...

apparently its more of a request than a rule.

what time should do people typically arrive?

I kinda wish i had held off and purchased tickets on Craigslist for a lot cheaper and with a parking pass. got em through stubhub for double face value  :mad:

you live and you learn i guess

Those are all staged photos with props.  No real hard alcohol, Beer or drinking games were harmed or used in those phots... LOL
#5 - September 23, 2011, 05:02:02 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Mike (AZBarbeque)

We will be doing the "FREE" tailgate that ASU is starting this game.  Come on by & see us & enjoy a fun time.

#6 - September 23, 2011, 05:03:42 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Members: