BBQ Related Topics > Tailgating

Favorite Tailgate Food

(1/4) > >>

Mike (AZBarbeque):
When you go out to a Tailgate or host your own, what is your favorite Tailgate food?

You can choose only one... If you choose other, post up what it would be...

AzQer:
Although we don't tail gate I do have some favorites that we have setting in front of our 60 inch TV. We will have to wait till Rock Springs to see what they are.

MeatInc:
Tailgating in a parking lot of a sporting event requires an easy cook so you can ensure you stay properly hydrated  :angel:.  Brauts or sausages are easy, quick, and if you get pre-cooked versions, they don't even have to be hot / completely cooked  ???.  You can get fancy and add some sliced onions and peppers (that you prepared ahead of time at home) - but ONLY if you are properly hydrated.

rgomez99 (Glazed and Confused in Gilbert):
I need to come up with a tailgating menu. We are planning on buying ASU season tickets next year and look forward to hanging out with the AZ BBQ crew at the games.

Mike (AZBarbeque):

--- Quote from: rgomez99 (Swimmin in Smoke) on January 04, 2011, 08:45:30 am ---I need to come up with a tailgating menu. We are planning on buying ASU season tickets next year and look forward to hanging out with the AZ BBQ crew at the games.

--- End quote ---

Robert, that would be Awesome.  They have a great Home schedule next year and it should be a fun one to tailgate at.

Look forward to seeing you and your crew out there with us...  ;)  Anyone else??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version