AZ Barbeque.com

Your opinion is valued here...

Discussion started on

Spr0ckEt

I found a BBQ trailer recently that is rundown, flat tires, etc.  It is at the local American Legion hall and I know that they haven't used it in 5+ years.  Here's where you come in.  I need to make them an offer.  It should be fair so I don't screw them over but also, fiar for me.  I wish I had taken pics of it for a better appraisal.  Any suggestions?
#1 - June 07, 2009, 04:12:31 am

ron b

is it enclosed? open ? or just a trailer to be built upon. there are some permit issue's you would want to check into b4 any offer is made . keep in mind not used in 5 years has seen some weather i am sure so it will need some initial maintenance.then what are you using it for? catering events or just personal.............

but yes get some pics be neat to see i have a buddy selling an older shack on wheels dirt cheap but will take 1000-1500  to get on the road.

good luck sir,

rjb
#2 - June 07, 2009, 04:45:41 am
wwww.jncentertainmentservices.com

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Joey, prices on smoker trailers is all over the place.  Without really seeing it, it would be hard for us to give you an idea of it's value.

Sounds like it could be a good deal...
#3 - June 07, 2009, 08:55:48 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

force

Know the width for pulling.... and getting in side yards............
#4 - June 07, 2009, 11:17:12 pm
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

PAT YOUNG

JUST THE TRAILER OR PIT ALSO?
#5 - June 20, 2009, 12:27:27 am

azkitch

Joey, hey Joey. Can ya hear me? JOEY! Did you get the pit? Where are you, anyway, on top of where are you?
I looked him up, and he has contact info. I'm sending feelers--we'll get him back!
#6 - August 04, 2009, 02:14:17 am
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 02:19:03 am by azkitch »
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

Members: