AZ Barbeque.com

2010 Arizona Rookie of the Year (ROY)

Discussion started on

Crash

I'm going for ROY.  I'll be at Havasu, Chandler and Scottsdale for sure.  After that I hope to do 2 or 3 more, but we'll see as the year unfolds.  I also plan on going home to compete in the American Royal if I can talk myself into the drive.
Good to hear that you'll be competing a lot this year......what is your team name?  Best of luck to you out at Havasu, it's going to be a good start to 2010. 

Good luck in the 2010 ROY chase.
#61 - February 09, 2010, 11:02:39 pm
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

Mike (AZBarbeque)

That's awesome to hear.  Good luck and if you do make it out to the Royal, hopefully I will be there to cheer you on..  ;)
#62 - February 09, 2010, 11:47:39 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

smitty250

I'm going for ROY.  I'll be at Havasu, Chandler and Scottsdale for sure.  After that I hope to do 2 or 3 more, but we'll see as the year unfolds.  I also plan on going home to compete in the American Royal if I can talk myself into the drive.

Roger - hopefully I will be at the Royal also. My companies annual employee BBQ Comp. is April 30 - May 1st in KC on the grounds of the American Royal. The Grand Champ from the event gets a paid entrance into the American Royal Competition in October.  ;D
#63 - February 10, 2010, 08:54:22 am
Loot N' Booty BBQ
2014 American Royal Invitational Chicken Champion
2014 American Royal Open Reserve Grand Champion
2016 Jack Daniels Invitational World Pork Champion
2014, 2015 and 2016 AZ BBQ Team of the Year

kckid5az

Crash-I'm competing with my catering name "The Good Times BBQ Company"
Mike & Smitty-Hopefully I'll see you guys there...I've been in Phx now for 15 years and haven't been back to the Royal since, so It's like a return to Mecca for me!
#64 - February 10, 2010, 01:29:00 pm
Owner/Operator of "The Good Times BBQ Company" Catering Company
www.thegoodtimesbbqcompany.com
Pitmaster of "The Good Times BBQ Company" Competition Team (w/ Todd Selman & Robert Allen)
LANG 84-20 ft. Trailerzilla (plus 7 other misc. smokers & grills at home!)
BBQ IS MY LIFE!!!

Members: