AZ Barbeque.com

desperately need help

Discussion started on

jmcrig

Good luck tomorrow Buddy.
#31 - June 08, 2010, 04:14:38 pm

BrownBearBBQ

Totally understand your frustration! My HOA Board is even denser & dumber than the government, if that is possible. See my post "Fumin', Flippin', Hot". Good luck tomorrow and may common sense prevail!!
#32 - June 08, 2010, 09:15:37 pm
Diamond Plate Series 70 Modified
Southern Pride  300
Traeger
KCBS Judge #56038

Brown Bear BBQ Catering and Personal Chef

Providing the Best of "Smokin' Good Times"!!

n2dabluebbq

amber alert... common sense reported missing last seen a long time ago.
 latest offer is to honor verbal agreement that was made when we signed the lease to be able to keep the smoker in its present location. that is till the lease term period is over(30 june 2010). after which time all new and renewed leases must adhere to updated rules and policies specifically..........
 any item manufactured or modified to be pulled by a vehicle will be considered to be a trailer and are not authorized to be in housing area for periods longer than 24hrs.
 also a grill can not have more than 10 square feet of grilling area and can not weigh more than 300 pounds.
one thing that did come out of this that appears to have helped others is that now the chain of command is starting to research why airmen are moving out of housing. as it turns out, quite a few airmen have been evicted from housing by the same person. all the while the chain of command has not been informed of housing problems. the airmen have a tendency to tell their supervisors that they are having trouble getting along with their neighbors and that is why they are moving.
 but apparently it has come to light that in actuality they were being evicted for three violations. at any rate i am satisfied that while my battle may have been lost, i think that we may have gotten a ball rolling addressing tenant rights.
#33 - June 21, 2010, 09:49:44 am
low and slow baby, low and slow

s.475 passed baby!           http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/n2dabluebbq/

jim

Glen -- Daniel said you can store it at his house -- have you been cooking on it, I alway's found if it moves its hard to pin down
#34 - June 21, 2010, 11:25:31 am

ron b

a small question do these people have jobs? or anything else to do other than bother someone about an inadiment object that does not concern them, are you killing trees,plants,people with this smoker, or is this where we are hiding the weapons of mass destruction? sounds like you have some serious Loki loos with no live i hope the best for you thanks for keeping us safe. god i hope i never have neighbors/landlords like that i would not have been so nice lol

Ron
#35 - June 21, 2010, 12:13:09 pm
wwww.jncentertainmentservices.com

chas

In NC, a smoker towed behind any vehicle is a trailer and requires inspection, tags, lights. Just like a automobile. In SC A tag is required for trailers 2500 lbs or more. Trailers require lights if the car behind cannot see the lights on the towing vehicle. I have a big smoker that weighes 3800 lbs. It had to have a title, inspection, tags and lights. The inspection process required proof of purchase of each piece of material that you used inthe making of the trailer. I get a title even on a small somker that requires no title in S.C. I can pull a trailer any place in the country with a tow vehicle licensed in S.C. I do this because I may sell the smoker to a person N.C.
#36 - June 29, 2010, 11:12:23 am

n2dabluebbq

well in new mexico by state statute it is not considered a trailer but a piece of equipment. much the same way a log splitter on wheels or a tow behind cement mixer. but alas it is a moot point because we are no longer dealing with facts but opinions. at least at this point anyway. last words were, we are the government and we don't have to follow the state statute. we can do as we want.
 lovely i say. but no matter, i will survive this and will only be better for it in the end. i do however want to thank everyone for sharing their thoughts on this matter and i hope that one day i will be able to return the favor.
#37 - June 29, 2010, 01:25:08 pm
low and slow baby, low and slow

s.475 passed baby!           http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/n2dabluebbq/

Members: