AZ Barbeque.com

Pizza oven

Discussion started on

Soncho

Again, I am not sure where to put these pics, I worked pretty hard on it so I have to show it to someone. Let me know what you think.

Let me know what you all think. It cooks great pizza. I have heard you can cook all kinds of stuff in these pizza ovens but I havent gotten around to it yet. This is the latest addition to my BBQ patio.
Soncho
#1 - March 07, 2011, 10:13:21 am

chefrob

i think it's great! you can cook anything in it just as you would a regular oven.........nice job!
#2 - March 07, 2011, 10:24:26 am

AZWildcat

Nice Job, I take it that's a pecan field in the background?
#3 - March 07, 2011, 12:32:19 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

Elwood

Thats pretty dang cool as far as I'm concerned!
#4 - March 07, 2011, 01:54:51 pm
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -Abe Lincoln

Soncho

Thanks, It was a lot of work, but now I can cook great pizza in about 2.5 min. It takes about 45 min to an hour to heat the oven, then it ready. It cooks so fast it is amazing. I just put a large piece granit on the cement part of the pizza table that is 4'6" by 5' so that there is a good place to make up the pizzas.
#5 - March 10, 2011, 08:18:29 am

AZWildcat

I know Wiskey Ranch brought one last year to Prescott. Gave each team a free pizza. It cooked in just a few minutes too, right in front of you. Gotta tell you, it was one of the best pizza's i've ever had!
#6 - March 10, 2011, 09:03:03 am
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

Members: