AZ Barbeque.com

My New Baby

Discussion started on

jmcrig

Tom, you just had to post the pictures of your new Backwoods. It looked so pretty, I had to get the last one from them. You can never have too many toys. ;D
#16 - July 18, 2011, 11:30:26 am

AZWildcat

Mark...what did you pick up?
#17 - July 18, 2011, 12:13:17 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

glenntm

Mark is picking up the last Backwoods Party we have.  Paul and I are traveling, but will meet up with Mark in a couple weeks.  Congrats Mark...
#18 - July 18, 2011, 12:32:40 pm

Tom72

Tom, you just had to post the pictures of your new Backwoods. It looked so pretty, I had to get the last one from them. You can never have too many toys. ;D

Congratulations on the new toy!  They are pretty...once I saw it in person and got the tour, I couldn't not get it.  I was over at my friend's house last night where I'm storing it, and I kept going in the garage just to look at it!  I'm glad someone on here picked it up, and I'm glad Tom and Paul were able to sell it.
#19 - July 18, 2011, 01:04:15 pm
Always remember that you are unique and special...just like everybody else.

AZWildcat

These guys are selling some Backwoods indeed. Congrats Tom and Mark. I'm sure it's even better when the seller can actually give you relevant advice rather than just a sales pitch. Make sure you send some pics of those first smokes.
#20 - July 18, 2011, 02:25:14 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

jmcrig

These guys are selling some Backwoods indeed. Congrats Tom and Mark. I'm sure it's even better when the seller can actually give you relevant advice rather than just a sales pitch. Make sure you send some pics of those first smokes.

It wouldn't be a Saturday or Sunday without pictures. ;D
#21 - July 18, 2011, 02:32:17 pm

Members: