AZ Barbeque.com

Buzzards Circle N Grill RE- Complete

Discussion started on

Buzzards Circle N

Hello All,

I was embarrassed at the school I had just re-finished the smoker prior to the Cookin 4 u class and thought I had fixed the problems <<<<NoT

So when I got home It was re- Re- configured... One problem I was having was the upright stack would not heat up enough to cook anything so I plated the bottom and built an independent fire box off the back, I then turned the regular horizontal box into a reverse air smoker it heats allot evener (is that a word) I then moved the small cooker from the top (it was not functional) down onto the fire box with an in line damper I can regulate it to run any temperature I need. With all this and the time.

I then cut the stainless tables loose from the smoker itself, they were working like a radiator fin in the wind cooling down parts of the cooker.

Not wanting to stop we went to Barbeque Island and purchased 3 of the Fancy gauges for the cooker and a few odds and ends. (That a great Store)

Then I decided to order a stoker (OH YEH) I am able to close my vents off turn the stoker on and it regulates the heat very nice.

You might think why didn't I just build a new one ... GOOD Question...Something about admitting defeat dint like admitting that unless its to my wife (daily)

Anyhow enjoy the Pictures we cooked a pork butt and think its the best one we have ever done (so does the neighbors) of course its free food so why wouldn't they. I think it looks good

What do you all Think???

Danny

[attachment deleted by admin]
#1 - February 23, 2010, 07:09:17 pm
"We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, vertuous, and in the doing good to all men - If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy we seek after these things"

Crash

Dude, that thing is rocking.  Very nice build.  Did you make that out of those tanks you had out at your place?
#2 - February 23, 2010, 07:14:34 pm
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

Buzzards Circle N

These were from a job we have about 10 more tanks that are all sizes mostly bigger we have got two to buils so far some basic units on trailers The tanks we ahve are about 40" diameter X 6' long should be cool
#3 - February 23, 2010, 07:17:16 pm
"We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, vertuous, and in the doing good to all men - If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy we seek after these things"

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Pretty Sweet, Looks awesome..
#4 - February 23, 2010, 07:43:42 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

azkitch

all that, and excellent photos, too. Wow.
#5 - February 25, 2010, 08:19:51 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

Soncho

Wow, very nice. Looking at nice builds like that gets me all excited to get my current build done and pics of the last three up on here. Thanks for sharin.
#6 - April 08, 2010, 09:02:20 am

KidCurry

Nice looking cooker!!  Judging by it and the horse shoe tree, I'd say someone likes to weld.  :D :D

You going into the pit building business?  ;)
#7 - April 08, 2010, 10:25:07 am
KidCurry@AZBarbeque.com
KCBS CBJ
Mike boils his ribs....pass it on.

Buzzards Circle N

We have built 3 so far and building one for Owens Corning right now

we do it on the side mostly trailer mounted units
#8 - April 11, 2010, 10:00:04 pm

newsmoke

that is a nice set up.
#9 - April 25, 2010, 11:48:58 pm

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

Looks awesome. Great job
#10 - April 26, 2010, 07:20:37 am
Gizzy's Q'N Crew......"FANG" Tastic BBQ
Brinkman Pitmaster Deluxe
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

Members: