AZ Barbeque.com

Backyard Setup

Discussion started on

Mike (AZBarbeque)

I have heard from many of you that you have some pretty impressive Backyard setups, from Full Blown BBQ Islands to something like Force's with a Huge BBQ Trailer in the backyard surrounded by many other BBQ.

Post a picture of your backyard "Man Cave's".  From the sound of it, there are some awesome ones out there.

Can't wait to hear about them and see the pictures...  ;)
#1 - June 20, 2009, 10:48:56 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

force

now I have to take pictures................
#2 - June 21, 2009, 04:50:19 pm
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

toys4dlr

No great built in over here, just seven cookers around the patio. 
#3 - June 21, 2009, 05:22:14 pm
Toys 4 BBQ'N
Competition BBQ Team - Anthem, Arizona

Comfort is King with our team

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ
North Valley Magazine's Reader's Choice Best BBQ for 2010 and 2011

AzJohnnyC

Okay, I'll be the first.  I think this stemmed from a conversation I had with Mike at BBQ Island, anyway.

This is the deck I built about five years ago, with the "grillzebo" I recently built.

View from the deck side.  I have a step I built in to go from the deck down to the grillzebo.

This is from my patio looking onto the grillzebo.  I put in electricity with two outlets and a flourescent light fixture.  I can cook at night in the rain if I need to.  ;D

#4 - June 21, 2009, 06:35:51 pm
Whiskey Business BBQ
WWW.Facebook.com/whiskeybusinessbbq

Weber 22-1/2 Silver
Twin Pro Q Excel 20s
Lang 84 Deluxe

Crash

Sweet setup.  I'm jealous dude.
#5 - June 21, 2009, 08:17:02 pm
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

AzQer

Very nice setup ya got there
#6 - June 21, 2009, 08:19:53 pm
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Yea Johnny, it sure did.  After our talk, I had to put a post out there and see what everyone had..  Great pics, can't wait to come over and enjoy a BBQ there sometime soon... Hint Hint...  ;D
#7 - June 21, 2009, 08:29:59 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

bbqwant2b

That's cool. I have almost completed mine thanks to Mike and Shelton at BBQ Island. The framing and roughs are complete and i have started covering it prior to efis. It's a U shape 29' x 10' x 18' ( started out as a 10'L ) It will have a Traeger XL 150, 42" charcoal grill, 42" gas grill,2 side burners, refer,keggerator,bar center,2 sinks,hot and cold water,pull outs and etc. I will post photos of the start of it later. It has been alot of fun and I can't wait till it's done.
#8 - June 22, 2009, 05:06:38 pm
Member IBCA,KCBS & CBBQA
DP Fat 70
Traeger bbq126
Traeger XL bbq 150
FEC 100
Jambo

AzJohnnyC

That's cool. I have almost completed mine thanks to Mike and Shelton at BBQ Island. The framing and roughs are complete and i have started covering it prior to efis. It's a U shape 29' x 10' x 18' ( started out as a 10'L ) It will have a Traeger XL 150, 42" charcoal grill, 42" gas grill,2 side burners, refer,keggerator,bar center,2 sinks,hot and cold water,pull outs and etc. I will post photos of the start of it later. It has been alot of fun and I can't wait till it's done.

Wow.  Sounds like it's going to be nice!  Can't wait to see the pics.  Mine took about a week and a half, working on it in the evenings after my day job too.  If I get rid of the gas grill, I could put a decent smoker on it and get rid of the char-broil upright.  That's if and when I can afford it.  After this weekend at BBQ Island, I'm thinking a Good One Open Range.
#9 - June 22, 2009, 05:50:49 pm
Whiskey Business BBQ

Weber 22-1/2 Silver
Twin Pro Q Excel 20s
Lang 84 Deluxe

AzJohnnyC

Come on, now.  Even if you don't have something specially built.  I (and I'm sure others) would like to check out your cookers and setup.  Even if they're just scattered around the yard or patio like mine used to be.  Everybody's got something that works for them.  Let's see it!  By the way, my misters and Master Cool on the patio have cooled it off more than 10 degrees since I turned them on.  Some of this carries over into my "Grillzebo"...lovin' it.  6:15 and only 90 on my patio.
#10 - June 22, 2009, 06:18:22 pm
Whiskey Business BBQ

Weber 22-1/2 Silver
Twin Pro Q Excel 20s
Lang 84 Deluxe

force

nice set up
#11 - June 22, 2009, 10:19:04 pm
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

Members: