AZ Barbeque.com

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Upcoming Events / Laveen BBQ Festival
« Last post by Mike (AZBarbeque) on January 15, 2022, 08:36:39 am »
Laveen Community Council : Laveen BBQ : About the BBQ

Come on out and enjoy a great day of BBQ & Fun.  Bring the family.
Come join us for this great 2nd year event in Downtown Florence, Arizona the first weekend of November.  

Right on Main St.  We will have the street closed off and will have lots of great BBQ Teams there competing for Top Pitmaster and their share of the $5000 Purse.  

Come on out and join us.  

It's going to be a great, fun & tasty event. We will have Entertainment, Food Trucks, Beer Garden and lots more going on.  

This will be a Barbeque Championship Series Sanctioned 4 Meat Event.  Registration form will be coming soon.

When:  Friday, November 11th - Saturday, November 12th, 2022
Where:  Florence, AZ
Prize Fund:  $5000
Charity:  Florence Friends of Kids First Foundation
Entry Fee:  $150 Early Bird, $200 After
Amenities: 1 - 20 Amp power receptacle will be available on site as well as Port A Potties

We look forward to seeing you all there.
Are you all excited for this year's event yet?

This event is OFFICIALLY Happening once again.   This year's event in Springerville is once again going to be a BBQ Festival/Rib Burn/Social/Charity Event.

This event is the Longest Continually Running BBQ Comp in Arizona.  WOW, how awesome is this!!!

We will be doing just a Rib Only comp.  The Fee to enter is going up.  It will be $100 and a BIG BOTTLE OF FIREBALL...

We are hoping to once again get all the ribs donated, we will post up more info as we lock this down.

The Event this year will be at 418 E. Main Street, Springerville, AZ.  There is a large grassy area for trailers, its at the police department, there is a playground on location, water and electricity (110 Only).

Dates are: Labor Day weekend, September 2nd - September 5th, 2022

This will be our 11th event and we are excited to be once again teaming up with the city of Springerville, Better World BBQ & Mike & Mary Nuttall.

If you don't want to camp out, there are several hotels in Springerville.  

We encourage you to come on up and join us for what's sure to be a fun weekend.

Stay tuned for more info.
2022 Show Low BBQ Throwdown / 9th Annual Show Low BBQ Thowdown
« Last post by Mike (AZBarbeque) on January 15, 2022, 08:27:16 am »
Once again this year, AZBarbeque and The Barbeque Championship Series will be teaming up with the city of Show Low, AZ to promote and facilitate this great event.

We are truly happy to finally be a part of this event and look forward to it moving forward and happening this year.

Dates are:

Friday, May 6th - Saturday, May 7th, 2022

Frontier Park - 660 N 9th Pl, Show Low, AZ 85901

This will be a 4 meat comp (Chicken, Pork Ribs, Pork & Brisket)

Entry Fee: $160 before April 3rd, 2022, $200 after.

If you would like to send your entry fee via Zelle, send it to 602-363-5196.  Make sure you notate that it's for the Show Low BBQ Throwdown Team Entry.

If you would like to send your entry fee via Pay Pal, use Sales@AZBarbeque.com If you pay via this way, you MUST say it's for a Friend or they will charge fees.  If they charge fees, you will be responsible for them.

Power:  110 power is available if needed.  If you require more, you are encouraged to bring a QUIET Generator.

Registration is now available.  Download the link below.  If you have any questions, please let us know.

There will be a separate SCA Steak comp going on at this event on Friday night.  As soon as we have the link to that registration, we will post it up.  The entry fee for that portion of the event is separate from this entry fee.

We are excited for this event and look forward to seeing you all there.

Here are the payouts.

$5,000 PRIZE FUND PAYOUT

Grand Champion - $800
Reserve Grand Champion - $400

Chicken, Ribs, Pork & Brisket ($875 per category)
1st Place: $300
2nd Place: $150
3rd Place: $100
4th Place: $75
5th Place: $75
6th Place: $50
7th Place: $50
8th Place: $25
9th Place: $25
10th Place: $25

Best Booth
Show pride in your setup and get a chance to win some money!
1st Place: $150
2nd Place: $100
3rd Place: $50
2022 Guys Who Grill / 2022 Guys who Grill
« Last post by Mike (AZBarbeque) on January 15, 2022, 08:24:42 am »
Upcoming Events / Re: Guy who grill
« Last post by BBQCZAR on November 16, 2021, 06:51:28 pm »
Thanks Mike !
BBQ Restaurants / Re: AZBarbeque Catering website is now live
« Last post by Mike (AZBarbeque) on November 15, 2021, 09:14:19 pm »
Nice job on the Holiday menu Michael. I'm so tired of the Holidays already Jeri Lynn & I are going to the Dunes for the week. Me thinks me order the Ultimate BBQ packed cold and we e-heat at the Dunes. I'll be in touch when it gets closer

Let me know, you know we got ya.  The Dunes sound like fun for sure.
« Last post by Mike (AZBarbeque) on November 15, 2021, 09:13:28 pm »
Never heard about it.Any links or website or info ?

Here you go Tim. More details to come after the 1st of the year.

Guys Who Grill
« Last post by Mike (AZBarbeque) on November 15, 2021, 09:12:34 pm »
Hi Mike I received an application for the event in wickenburg Guys who grill. Is that going to be a 4 meat comp?
  It's not a traditional 4 meat comp.  I'll post up more info soon.
BBQ Restaurants / Re: AZBarbeque Catering website is now live
« Last post by Griln4u on November 11, 2021, 03:52:26 pm »
Nice job on the Holiday menu Michael. I'm so tired of the Holidays already Jeri Lynn & I are going to the Dunes for the week. Me thinks me order the Ultimate BBQ  packed cold and we e-heat at the Dunes. I'll be in touch when it gets closer
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10