AZ Barbeque.com

Calling all Pellet Heads

Discussion started on

Gourmet Grills

Hi Everyone,
Dennis if I can be of help resolving your problem with the shelf let me know.
I added GMG just because I had calls for them. I'm still in the learning stage with them. Both Traeger and Green Mt. have things I like and things I don't like.They are both made in China. Thing happening state side in marketing effect me more.
Thanks Guys,
Ken
#16 - September 23, 2010, 10:52:25 am

ibWalt

I just sold my Wolf gas grill and ordered a Memphis Pro Wood Pellet grill from Mike at BBQ Island.  I done a lot of research prior to my purchase and found to Memphis Pro to meet more of my needs including it had to be made in the USA.  I will probably have lots of questions and look forward to this forum for sharing information.

If anyone has any suggestions for my first attempt at cooking on a pellet grill I would appreciate the input.
#17 - September 26, 2010, 09:33:11 am

Harpo

Walt, welcome to this new Forum of Pellet Cookers. Don't hesitate to jump in with any comments or questions. I sure someone will have any answers you might be looking for. I have a Traeger Texas.
#18 - September 26, 2010, 06:06:58 pm
I don't eat vegetables. The meat I eat, eats vegetables.
Grill Dome Ceramic Smoker/Grill
FEC 100

azmonsoon

I have a Green Mountain Grill and love it. Why didn't I do this sooner? I still love my Weber OTG, but love hitting the on switch, setting the temp and not worrying too much about anything else :)
#19 - September 28, 2010, 11:14:48 pm
One Touch Gold
Smokey Joe
Lonely Gasser
Green Mountain Grill - Daniel Boone

cowgirl

I have a Memphis Pro... Really enjoy using it. I still use my horizontal wood burner, drum, block pit and others but the Memphis is great, especially those times when I'm too busy to tend a fire.  :)
#20 - November 19, 2010, 07:21:57 am

smoque shack

i have an FEC500 on a trailer.....can't imagine a better smoker.....
#21 - February 02, 2011, 11:45:50 am
jeff heaton, "Smoque Shack BBQ" Lake City, Co. ....FEC500.

E23barton

I received my Yoder YS640 from Mike at BBQ Islands last week.  It's remarkable with holding its temp without being an insulated pit.  The adjustable baffle is cool feature inside it as well, allows you to cook two separate things at slightly different temperatures.
#22 - March 29, 2011, 09:05:56 pm

txbbq

I am a pellet head now use to be a stick burner, still do some but cook on an FEC300. opening a restaurant in about a month.
#23 - April 07, 2011, 08:54:18 pm

Members: