AZ Barbeque.com

I'm just testing-nuttin important

Discussion started on

azkitch

New!
Trying to figger out how y'all put words b-tween pics. So I'm trying something.

Additional info--Sad to report that there is virtually NO, repeat NO heat associated with these wicked looking peppers. Like habaneros that never got angry. One of 'em had a little tingle...maybe MAYBE jalapeno like. Oh well. They only cost me a buck. I'll try again tomorrow. Caribbean/Jamaican/African markets are as thick here in Metro DC as sushi joints in Orange County.

dk

[attachment deleted by admin]
#1 - March 26, 2009, 05:12:31 pm
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 06:34:04 pm by azkitch »
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Did it work??

To put the words between pics, you have to put the pics on an off site place like Photobucket or Flickr and then copy the IMG link, paste it into the post where you want it, then add words above or below it, then add more IMG links for more pictures.

Good Luck!!!
#2 - March 26, 2009, 05:26:48 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

azkitch

still haven't figured it out.
--posting occurred while I typed--
That's what I fingered, Mike. Thanks for the heads up...I tried cut and paste jpgs in between the IMG links, but as you know, that didn't work.
I bought those peppers today about 3 miles from the D.C. line in MD. They won't make it back to Phoenix, as I have 2 weeks of school in Atlanta when I leave MD on Monday. I tried some slices of one of the orange ones, but it wasn't very hot. But yummy!
#3 - March 26, 2009, 05:37:23 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

Members: