AZ Barbeque.com

1974 Chevy Nova-Spirit of America

Discussion started on

Jackkyl

This Nova has been restored to the original specs.  Numbers matching the 350 crate engine partnered with a 350 tranny.  Its rocking Keystone wheels at the moment, but also rally wheels with new beauty rings and restored center caps.  This is an Az car, that is, made in tucson so no rust from coastside!  One extra is the DVD player (for the kiddies when driving the Route 66 Fun Run).  We are looking for serious collectors on this piece, but I thought you guys might get a kick out of it, too.  The price is on the collector scale at 15,000.  If you know anyone who digs the Nova style, send 'em my way...

Working on pics, but not great with posting.

I'd leave my phone number, but not sure that that is allowed, so email me and I'll get you my number.

Thanks!

Corey
#1 - September 06, 2011, 10:42:24 am

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Corey,

Read here on how to post pictures  http://www.azbarbeque.com/forums/general-discussions/posting-pictures-t2946/

Absolutely leave your phone # so our member can get in touch with you.

Sounds like a great ride.  I look forward to seeing the pictures.

If you can't figure the pictures out, please e-mail them to me & I will get them posted up for you.

Good Luck!!

Mike
#2 - September 06, 2011, 10:49:14 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Jackkyl

Sweet, thanks Mike!  I'll get the pics up tonight after my sidework fun is done, and my phone # too.
#3 - September 06, 2011, 11:04:23 am

Mark

I remember that car for another reason. Chevy ran an ad for it in Time Magazine and misspelled America as "Amerca" in the headline. There had to be at least a dozen or two people who approved that ad before it got printed. Ahh. The days before spellcheck.
#4 - September 06, 2011, 11:19:25 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Jackkyl

As promised, tho later than planned, I present the 1974 Nova, the restored to original Spirit Of America
#5 - September 12, 2011, 07:17:16 pm

Jackkyl

Oh, yeah, duhr, My phone number is 928-277-6028, if needed
#6 - September 12, 2011, 07:19:09 pm

azkitch

Schwing! That's one beautiful ride! Someone is gonna be one happy camper driver!!
#7 - September 12, 2011, 07:25:59 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

route66

Sweet car, I always loved the Nova! Best wishes on a sale...
#8 - September 12, 2011, 11:37:43 pm

Mark

That's a bossa Nova!  8)

My wife had a 357 Nova when we got married. Except it was oxidized green and I would make it "shine" by rubbing it down with kerosene; an old trick I learned from my Dad. :police:
#9 - September 13, 2011, 08:59:03 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

Sweet Ride....Good luck on the sale
#10 - September 14, 2011, 11:36:34 am
Gizzy's Q'N Crew......"FANG" Tastic BBQ
Brinkman Pitmaster Deluxe
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

Members: