Classifieds > Non-BBQ Related Classifieds

1974 Chevy Nova-Spirit of America

(1/2) > >>

Jackkyl:
This Nova has been restored to the original specs.  Numbers matching the 350 crate engine partnered with a 350 tranny.  Its rocking Keystone wheels at the moment, but also rally wheels with new beauty rings and restored center caps.  This is an Az car, that is, made in tucson so no rust from coastside!  One extra is the DVD player (for the kiddies when driving the Route 66 Fun Run).  We are looking for serious collectors on this piece, but I thought you guys might get a kick out of it, too.  The price is on the collector scale at 15,000.  If you know anyone who digs the Nova style, send 'em my way...

Working on pics, but not great with posting.

I'd leave my phone number, but not sure that that is allowed, so email me and I'll get you my number.

Thanks!

Corey

Mike (AZBarbeque):
Corey,

Read here on how to post pictures  http://www.azbarbeque.com/forums/general-discussions/posting-pictures-t2946/

Absolutely leave your phone # so our member can get in touch with you.

Sounds like a great ride.  I look forward to seeing the pictures.

If you can't figure the pictures out, please e-mail them to me & I will get them posted up for you.

Good Luck!!

Mike

Jackkyl:
Sweet, thanks Mike!  I'll get the pics up tonight after my sidework fun is done, and my phone # too.

Mark:
I remember that car for another reason. Chevy ran an ad for it in Time Magazine and misspelled America as "Amerca" in the headline. There had to be at least a dozen or two people who approved that ad before it got printed. Ahh. The days before spellcheck.

Jackkyl:
As promised, tho later than planned, I present the 1974 Nova, the restored to original Spirit Of America

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version