AZ Barbeque.com

Hello All From Indiana..

Discussion started on

cheftom

Im comin out fer a visit on labor day weekend and was wonderin if anyone had any suggestions on some good que joints to hit. Maybe any comps goin on that weekend to check out?
#1 - August 20, 2010, 07:14:59 pm

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Tom, Welcome to the site, great to have you here.

Look forward to seeing you online here and hopefully meeting you when you are out here.

I would recommend Bryan's Black Mountain BBQ, Thee Pitts Again (Featured on DDD) & Big Daddy's BBQ.  All great places with great ambiance. 

Let me know when you are in and I will try to meet up with you.

Have a safe trip.

WELCOME!!

Mike
#2 - August 20, 2010, 11:20:06 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Crash

Welcome, great to have you here.
#3 - August 20, 2010, 11:54:50 pm
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

PAT YOUNG

Welcome TOM, what part of IND. are you from? I was born in WINCHESTER and lived in RICHMOND and LYNN for a long time! Did you ever go to MOUSIES soda fountain in LYNN?
#4 - August 21, 2010, 04:29:46 am

azkitch

And my personal favorite, Grady's on 19th Ave. and Cactus. No ambiance. Some card tables. He concentrates on cooking...Thee Pitts Again, Roger Wagner also has a page in Peace, Love, and BBQ by Mike Mills...
#5 - August 23, 2010, 12:46:54 am
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

cheftom

Hi Pat, im from Plainfield on the west side of Indy by the airport. only been here for a couple years. grew up in Illinois so not real familiar with much of Indiana. Lookin forward to comin out and tryin some local que. I have tried thee pits and want to try all the others suggested. 
#6 - August 23, 2010, 04:04:32 pm

Members: