AZ Barbeque.com

New to the site

Discussion started on

Jim Bean

Hello, I'm new to the site and looking forward to getting involved with the AZ BBQ scene. I'm local to the Tucson/Sahuarita area and have tasted BBQ across the country through my work travels. I think it's time to put AZ on the map with BBQ and give the the "old standby" styles something to think about. Like most everyone, I've been told I'm a back yard genius with fire and food (not self proclaimed for sure), but at any rate I'm thinking to put myself to the test and try my hand at the competion world. I'm just getting started and very excited about it. I haven't participated in a competion yet but can't wait to do so. Right now I'm working off a flatbed trailer with some basic equipment but am also under construction with my first "official" rig and hope to have it finished soon.
#1 - September 25, 2014, 10:35:56 am

Mark

Sounds like you are well on your way to BBQ bliss, Jim. Glad to have you with us!  ;D
#2 - September 25, 2014, 12:42:34 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Welcome Jim, great to have you here with us. 

We have our Annual Event at Freedom RV coming up once again in February.  Hope to see you out there.

Visit http://www.azbarbeque.com/forums/freedom-rv-2015/ for all the info.

Look forward to seeing you online here more sharing your BBQ conquests with us and hope to meet you soon out at an event.

WELCOME!!

Mike
#3 - September 25, 2014, 01:00:51 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

Welcome Jim and enjoy the site
#4 - September 25, 2014, 03:34:10 pm
Gizzy's Q'N Crew......"FANG" Tastic BBQ
Brinkman Pitmaster Deluxe
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

Members: