AZ Barbeque.com

New to AZ Barbeque

Discussion started on

TOPS BBQ

Hello all.  My name is Robert A. Diaz.  I am the chief cook for TOPS BBQ in Fresno, CA.  You can find me on other sites, like CBBQA, BBQ Brethren & The Smoke Ring.  I have been grilling for over 15 years, but took up the low & slow process for about three years now.

Besides BBQ, I love my family (wife, daughter and two great Labradors), poker and I have a great interest in helping charities, such as the American Cancer Society - Relay For Life.

[attachment deleted by admin]
#1 - October 22, 2007, 10:58:50 pm
www.TOPS-BBQ.com
www.myspace.com/TOPSBBQ

FAT 50 Ultra
A whole sleuth of homemade grills and smokers

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting for dirty!

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Robert, welcome to the site, great to have you on here.

For those of you who don't know, Robert is also the brand new owner of a Diamond Plate FAT 50.  The Southwest International BBQ Cook-off will be his first competition using the new rig, so we really look forward to seeing you out here and welcoming you into our AZBarbeque family.

Hope you enjoy the site and all it has to offer.  We have some really great people on here and everyone is like family.

Welcome Aboard...
#2 - October 22, 2007, 11:26:00 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

VisionQuest220

Hi Robert and welcome to the site.  Looking forward to seeing you at the Rawhide event and I hope you enjoy that 12 hour drive.  I know we did when we came up for the Clovis event.
#3 - October 23, 2007, 08:58:00 am
http://www.rhythmnque.com
The All-WSM Championship Barbeque Team
2008 & 2009 CBBQA Team of the Year

Members: